4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm, it says you've triggered the event but there's no sign of any more progress. I've run through a week and none of the conversations are triggering... you should have the next stage but it's not happening - you don't seem to have done anything wrong. I've bumped you along slightly, if you replace your save game with this modified one (all I've done is activated the next stage, you've not missed anything) this should get you going. (back up your current save game in case!)
Thanks....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How can I change my save file so I can date Mayo and Iris?
It doesn't appear to break the game so far, and I can't guarantee it'll keep working in future updates so only change a copy of your save games and keep a backup. Don't try double dating - it doesn't work! You can no longer go with Iris to the park - if you try the game will just hang when you click on the icon so it's best not to invite her there or turn down her invitation if she asks you to that date. If you go there with Mayo the date icon will say Iris but don't panic Mayo will turn up (this a glitch introduced by cheating and can't be helped, it wasn't programmed for this....)

EDIT: While you've missed out on one date with Iris, despite that caveat the bonus, if you decide to do this, is you can have ALL options in the photo sessions with both girls and you can invite both of them to the new gym.

It's better if you've played at least one of the two routes to their conclusion so you don't miss out on anything (both are pretty much the same except for the characters being swapped around)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Alkchecker

Mar 2, 2018
It doesn't appear to break the game so far, and I can't guarantee it'll keep working in future updates so only change a copy of your save games and keep a backup. Don't try double dating - it doesn't work! If you ask Mayo AND Iris to meet you at the park on the same day when I tried I got a "Meet Iris" button but when I clicked it Mayo turned up....

It's better if you've played at least one of the two routes to their conclusion so you don't miss out on anything (both are pretty much the same except for the characters being swapped around)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I will try it later today.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, about the tutor bug, when Maria talk to alice about the low grade, it glitchs and this dialogue repeat once more. After that you can't help alice in her homework even you say yes to her because the baloon doesn't appear.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Guys, about the tutor bug, when Maria talk to alice about the low grade, it glitchs and this dialogue repeat once more. After that you can't help alice in her homework even you say yes to her because the baloon doesn't appear.
Yeah, I think that's what 4Finger came across in the above few posts. I haven't come across that as a bug (it's probably been introduced in a more recent update) but it looks like that was his issue because the saved game file wasn't progressing as it should have... easily remedied - I cheated for him ;)

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

berserks

Jan 7, 2018
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
i have this prob, how to fix

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Cheats have already been covered a number of times, especially here:

Just edit the money variable whenever you need more
You realize that playing with these values doesn't affect the way the game plays at all, but it does raise the lust and affection in the notebook though, but does nothing to the gameplay.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You have to raise your intelligence first, go to the library until you reach a higher intelect

Paskudex

Jul 15, 2017
Could anybody help with going further wit Alice group route? Ako asked me to organize a sleepover, and route description kees saying "wait for new opportunities"
Thanks!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
You realize that playing with these values doesn't affect the way the game plays at all, but it does raise the lust and affection in the notebook though, but does nothing to the gameplay.
Wrong. There are events that need a certain level of lust and/or affection before they trigger. For example, if your relationship is not high enough with the cheerleaders they won't talk to you. Change the figure in the save game and when you talk to them you can trigger the cheerleader events. Just one example there are many. Changing those variables doesn't necessarily spoil the game (my current save game has been played without any cheats, I usually use them just for testing purposes) but can remove a lot of the grind for those that want to avoid it.
You have to raise your intelligence first, go to the library until you reach a higher intelect
Wrong again. You missed the point of his post. He was pointing out the bug in there that someone that HAD been having trouble with the homework event despite having an intelligence high enough (without cheating).
Could anybody help with going further wit Alice group route? Ako asked me to organize a sleepover, and route description kees saying "wait for new opportunities"
Thanks!
Would help if you could tell us how far you have actually gone. Had the conversation with Maria at dinner? Had the conversation with Alice in the evening? They are two of the opportunities you are waiting for but have you done those yet?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
hey guys the game don't wanna show again it's just open and stay white screen is there solution ??
Try deleting the whole folder and downloading another copy of the game - if you had that earlier error and now you can't even open it I'd guess something got corrupted in one of the files.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey one question

I'm interested to play this game further (only played it a few months ago)... So I know nothing about the last two updates. How can I get rid of this Martin character, so that he don't start fucking the girls...
It would be nice if someone could told me that. I don't wanna read the walktorugh because I don't want to spoil me...

I've got a bad memory while playing Babysitter (got the nice full in Mister Silvers). I don't want that something like that happens again.

Thanks for the help.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes