Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Well, you`re doing it less confusing.
Ooh, let's give that a go then....
is there any walkthrough
As @Kara Zor-El said, there's no real need for a walkthrough. All the "events" (or things you can do, so far) are pretty much listed in the notebook on screen. Click on that and then click on each thumbnail to see a clue what you need to be trying next. Hints are pretty much given throughout the game too ("looks like I need to give this USB drive to Bill"). Sometimes it may be confusing or you have to wait for a certain day/time in which case do a search through this thread or give us a shout out... so Kara Zor-El can confuse you a little bit more :evilsmile:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Maybe these are fake images he's creating himself in Daz just to tease me... NOOOOOOOO...... :'(
If you need real ones, there`re few festivals related gingers in Europe (like Netherland, Ireland and UK). :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: all ginger festivals list)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh great again such a game where the mc for hours stupid any points grinden mus buy any stuff must make stupid quests at the right time in the right place bal bla bla to make something and then something like an asshole at the begrapscht / Massages a few times maria and she is equal to very wet and mimi wants synonymous then un then let ndie two after a few times right from any strange guy fucking really? just like that and the mc mus make endless crap? and when he is gone and does not come back they all seriously tell them they miss him ??? they started liking or loving him ??? do you want to fool me? the same thing in every damn game

the mc should talk to both of them individually about the asshole and tell them what he does that they are not the only stupid sluts whose holes he fucks and then they like to yell at the mc calling him a liar threatening to throw him out of the house .... then he tells both that they should come into the living room and he tells both of them once he has fucked the two then the two stupid sluts only shouting until the mc calls stfu you both stupid sluts it is your own fault that you for makes a stranger alike the legs wide and almost begs that he fucks you and you both so stupid that you also think that you are the only two or ??? then the mc the two stupid sluts show what is on the stick that he has filmed and that he has fucked and filmed others

and then when you see what stupid idiots they are and see that the mc was right they want to apologize aaber then the mc should react freezing cold and say oh now you come to me with your stupid apologies ?? you insulted me wanting to throw me out of the house and now you think with a shit sorry is all over? you think wiklich I can forget that ?? how you treated me ?? that you've been hitting every mic in the bathroom just because you were inside? or shouted at me when I came in your room and threw me out ??? and some strange asshole comes and you let yourself fuck the same? how cheap dirty whores ?? not with me you have to come up with something better

then they come and ask what the MC wants and the MC should use his power he has now that he can fuck both without ridiculous sleeping pills and even as a three whenever he wants and if they do not agree then he should just say he tells alice what is going on and show her the videos and mother of the mc also one damn he should use his chance and make them submissive that he can fuck them and maybe why not ALL 3 girls AND the mc a real nice ganban in different rooms
and not always that pathetic ridiculous shit that's in every fucking game

and why the hell can i just buy and install a fucking spycam ?? and why is there NOTHING to see it except that with the asshole why fingers not even mastrubiert herself pushes a dildo in her holes or something similar ??? and why is the mc his cock in the pussy purely and come plugging in ready? wtf ?? that's not a real fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Aioria619

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
oh great again such a game where the mc for hours stupid any points grinden mus buy any stuff must make stupid quests at the right time in the right place bal bla bla to make something and then something like an asshole at the begrapscht / Massages a few times maria and she is equal to very wet and mimi wants synonymous then un then let ndie two after a few times right from any strange guy fucking really? just like that and the mc mus make endless crap? and when he is gone and does not come back they all seriously tell them they miss him ??? they started liking or loving him ??? do you want to fool me? the same thing in every damn game

the mc should talk to both of them individually about the asshole and tell them what he does that they are not the only stupid sluts whose holes he fucks and then they like to yell at the mc calling him a liar threatening to throw him out of the house .... then he tells both that they should come into the living room and he tells both of them once he has fucked the two then the two stupid sluts only shouting until the mc calls stfu you both stupid sluts it is your own fault that you for makes a stranger alike the legs wide and almost begs that he fucks you and you both so stupid that you also think that you are the only two or ??? then the mc the two stupid sluts show what is on the stick that he has filmed and that he has fucked and filmed others

and then when you see what stupid idiots they are and see that the mc was right they want to apologize aaber then the mc should react freezing cold and say oh now you come to me with your stupid apologies ?? you insulted me wanting to throw me out of the house and now you think with a shit sorry is all over? you think wiklich I can forget that ?? how you treated me ?? that you've been hitting every mic in the bathroom just because you were inside? or shouted at me when I came in your room and threw me out ??? and some strange asshole comes and you let yourself fuck the same? how cheap dirty whores ?? not with me you have to come up with something better

then they come and ask what the MC wants and the MC should use his power he has now that he can fuck both without ridiculous sleeping pills and even as a three whenever he wants and if they do not agree then he should just say he tells alice what is going on and show her the videos and mother of the mc also one damn he should use his chance and make them submissive that he can fuck them and maybe why not ALL 3 girls AND the mc a real nice ganban in different rooms
and not always that pathetic ridiculous shit that's in every fucking game

and why the hell can i just buy and install a fucking spycam ?? and why is there NOTHING to see it except that with the asshole why fingers not even mastrubiert herself pushes a dildo in her holes or something similar ??? and why is the mc his cock in the pussy purely and come plugging in ready? wtf ?? that's not a real fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear God, use punctuation next time please.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Probably reason grinding or Martin.
good chance you are right, seen a lot of hate towards Martin, I like the character, there always going be competition for woman in life, so Martin fits that if you decide to go down that path, or you can go down the "wing-man path" , guys usually pair up to go after woman.

So far I just played side where you share evidence with his girlfriend but there potential here for a real battle for woman between Martin and MC, that would be unique and awesome.

I accidentally deleted my saves for game, dammit, going have to start playing again , totally not a great excuse to play again. :D

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes