thorm

Jul 6, 2017
My game crashes when I have sex with Alice

of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
I don't know but I kinda like this Martin guy. He ain't that bad like Eric that tried to ruin mc's life by sending him to boot camp.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Booo, get out of here, ya weirdo! :evilsmile: Seriously, though, I guess that's why Walkius gave us the option of being his friend. I am interested in seeing how that route goes and if the character gets fleshed out nicely.
There's only 1 way to know ;)

Reactions: Angus Bez

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Booo, get out of here, ya weirdo! :evilsmile: Seriously, though, I guess that's why Walkius gave us the option of being his friend. I am interested in seeing how that route goes and if the character gets fleshed out nicely.
We will see. I don't know how fleshed out any of the characters really are... though I think Alice's group has the most fleshed out gang by far. I have trouble imagining Martin being more than a creeper, I mean, look at him. But, I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
We will see. I don't know how fleshed out any of the characters really are... though I think Alice's group has the most fleshed out gang by far. I have trouble imagining Martin being more than a creeper, I mean, look at him. But, I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.
Yeah, fair point - "fleshed out" is probably the wrong word phrase, but I think you know what I'm getting at. And Martin is definitely a creep but it'd be nice if, on one of the routes, he gets at least some saving traits...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I wonder what kind of content he would have, surely not a event that requires him to advance a girl (like Bill), I would also say he could teach massage, but Nate is already too good at it.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I wonder what kind of content he would have, surely not a event that requires him to advance a girl (like Bill), I would also say he could teach massage, but Nate is already too good at it.
Well, the MC already has a good track record with girls his own age and better access to them than Martin would have so my guess is the only way Martin could help advance in any way is with the older characters Abbigail (please, please!) or Mrs Daniels - unless there's going to be any new characters added (hope not, there's plenty of characters already in there need developing). As he's promised to stay away I doubt he would be much use in advancing the Maria storyline...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well, the MC already has a good track record with girls his own age and better access to them than Martin would have so my guess is the only way Martin could help advance in any way is with the older characters Abbigail (please, please!) or Mrs Daniels - unless there's going to be any new characters added (hope not, there's plenty of characters already in there need developing). As he's promised to stay away I doubt he would be much use in advancing the Maria storyline...
Hey... Abigail is not that old. She looks younger then Mimi. :p

Mrs Daniels and MAria are the only milf characters in games.
My vote for Mrs Daniels but i am guessing Ako, Bill and "Jo the janitor" may help MC for her route.

8="0.000000";abbigail?
If your guess right for Abigail in save files, he may even add relation status for her. :biggrin:

Kiss the gingers!

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes