Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hey... Abigail is not that old. She looks younger then Mimi. :p
Actually, Abbigail is the bar owner which I think probably suggests there's a larger age gap between her and Lily than the one between Alice and Mimi (who is still in college). And redheads always look younger and more attractive....
Mrs Daniels and MAria are the only milf characters in games.
My vote for Mrs Daniels but i am guessing Ako, Bill and "Jo the janitor" may help MC for her route.
But I thought Jo the janitor was Martin with an awful fake beard? :eek:penedeyewink: My theory was Martin probably bumps into her downtown at the café or bar but, yeah, there are still many other options for that route...
8="0.000000";abbigail?
If your guess right for Abigail in save files, he may even add relation status for her. :biggrin:
Fingers crossed. Sadly there are no "relationship" icons for Abbigail in the yearbook to test the settings to be positive but as the only missing character it's logical that variable was included in case he decided to use her in a story arc.
Kiss the gingers!
Why stop there? :winkytongue:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly I want those three bugged girls from class b that you cannot edit stats of
Weeeell, looking at the preview shots from v0.9 there might be a possibility you get a shot at Hailey - it's an image from behind her but I can't see it's anyone else. Maybe the others will be soon too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Well, the MC already has a good track record with girls his own age and better access to them than Martin would have so my guess is the only way Martin could help advance in any way is with the older characters Abbigail (please, please!) or Mrs Daniels - unless there's going to be any new characters added (hope not, there's plenty of characters already in there need developing). As he's promised to stay away I doubt he would be much use in advancing the Maria storyline...
I would guess that Martin would be used to help the MC nail Mimi and Martin's girlfriend (both in possible threesomes). Martin does say he wants a wingman, so he seems to be willing to share. There is the teacher, and Martin might also get to ply his massage trade at the sleepovers if the MC wants it.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I would guess that Martin would be used to help the MC nail Mimi and Martin's girlfriend (both in possible threesomes). Martin does say he wants a wingman, so he seems to be willing to share. There is the teacher, and Martin might also get to ply his massage trade at the sleepovers if the MC wants it.
Highly unlikely as the deal he made with the MC was to leave the family alone... So Mimi and Alice are off limits. Vanessa is still a strong possibility though.

Lup Pulson

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, I think that's what 4Finger came across in the above few posts. I haven't come across that as a bug (it's probably been introduced in a more recent update) but it looks like that was his issue because the saved game file wasn't progressing as it should have... easily remedied - I cheated for him ;)
Could you tell what parameter and value to set in the save file?
I also have the same bug. Been grinding int. and other for quite some time waiting this event to trigger and don't want to restart.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Could you tell what parameter and value to set in the save file?
I also have the same bug. Been grinding int. and other for quite some time waiting this event to trigger and don't want to restart.
I certainly can. Check in your saved game file at the end of section [5] and if it says
Code:
1="0.500000"
then you've triggered the event but don't appear to be progressing. Give it a nudge by changing it to
Code:
1="1.000000"
You won't miss any content but the next time you go to Alice when she's doing her homework the speech bubble will appear.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
and the lesbian girl cheerleader that dates the blonde, the blonde isn't virgin but the other is, I just don't remember if you penetrate her, but I think yes
yea.. you do, but the locker room scene went like this
makes me think neither is a virgin taken via the other + dildo

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Highly unlikely as the deal he made with the MC was to leave the family alone... So Mimi and Alice are off limits. Vanessa is still a strong possibility though.
That deal might be reworked if the MC so chooses. But whatever, looking forward to the next update!

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes