redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
didn't bother reading "that" post" .

rated this game 5 Stars, first time I bothered typing enough characters for a review, this is one of my new fave games.

I don't understand why people voted it 1 star, can't help but wonder if its cause there no incest in game :p
Neither did I, just read the first to lines until I realized there was no punctuation and stopped.

And as other poited out already, the 1-star people are the non-ntr people.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
good chance you are right, seen a lot of hate towards Martin, I like the character, there always going be competition for woman in life, so Martin fits that if you decide to go down that path, or you can go down the "wing-man path" , guys usually pair up to go after woman.

So far I just played side where you share evidence with his girlfriend but there potential here for a real battle for woman between Martin and MC, that would be unique and awesome.

I accidentally deleted my saves for game, dammit, going have to start playing again , totally not a great excuse to play again. :D
The good news is it doesn't seem as bad a grind the second time you play - you know what you need to do and can prioritize your efforts. My first time through I was impatient and used the cheats... once I knew what I was doing and what was there to be done I filled the time between updates (this was between .5 and .6) by playing a legitimate second game and it really didn't feel as grindy (is that a word?)

As for the Martin choice - we'll have to see what the future brings and what content will be offered on the two paths. It's not a big thing for editing the save game if you want to change paths or experience all the different content.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Neither did I, just read the first to lines until I realized there was no punctuation and stopped.
LOL, yeah, same here but it's a perfectly good example of why smartphones and computers should have breathalysers fitted!
And as other poited out already, the 1-star people are the non-ntr people.
Trouble is the content they're objecting to isn't really NTR... I mean, I'm one of those non-NTR people (some of the scenes in "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" really bothered me so I had to turn that option off!) but the stuff here with Martin is more voyeurism - which I am OK with :) I think the issue was they weren't happy that the Martin stuff snuck up on them and because things didn't go the way they were hoping they just threw their toys out of the pram (I mean, ffs, you put up a webcam to spy on the girls and you're upset you saw things you weren't prepared for...!)

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Trouble is the content they're objecting to isn't really NTR... I mean, I'm one of those non-NTR people (some of the scenes in "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" really bothered me so I had to turn that option off!) but the stuff here with Martin is more voyeurism - which I am OK with :) I think the issue was they weren't happy that the Martin stuff snuck up on them and because things didn't go the way they were hoping they just threw their toys out of the pram (I mean, ffs, you put up a webcam to spy on the girls and you're upset you saw things you weren't prepared for...!)
In my experience people have very different levels of tolerance to this sort of stuff, some will be triggered at the mere existence of other males while some (like me) can share their virtual toys (not real ones though). I this case I can see why some would hate the Martin content, but I'm more worried about Ako, she's seems to be genuinely into Alice and she's much closer to the MC that Mimi and Maria were.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Trouble is the content they're objecting to isn't really NTR... I mean, I'm one of those non-NTR people (some of the scenes in "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" really bothered me so I had to turn that option off!) but the stuff here with Martin is more voyeurism
Totally agree with you. And I'm non-NTR guy also according to usage of that tag in this forum. :p

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Totally agree with you. And I'm non-NTR guy also according to usage of that tag in this forum. :p
I assume that tag was added thanks to the Martin debacle (I never noticed if it was or wasn't there before that update) but I do wonder how many people into NTR now spot the tag, download the game in anticipation, play it, and then go away disappointed...

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The good news is it doesn't seem as bad a grind the second time you play - you know what you need to do and can prioritize your efforts. My first time through I was impatient and used the cheats... once I knew what I was doing and what was there to be done I filled the time between updates (this was between .5 and .6) by playing a legitimate second game and it really didn't feel as grindy (is that a word?)

As for the Martin choice - we'll have to see what the future brings and what content will be offered on the two paths. It's not a big thing for editing the save game if you want to change paths or experience all the different content.
yeah I just clicked through fast and got ability to add money fast, so quickly did that until I got stealth/massage/persuasion to 10, then got both spycams.

next time I play, I can just chill and do the quests again.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Like I said before. Martin fucking Maria? Meh, whatever, shit hadn't gone anywhere with her. Him fucking Mimi before the MC? Kinda a kick to the nuts considering the sheer amount of effort it took to get anywhere at all with her, and the fact that you can finger bang her pretty much daily. I'm STILL amazed that he hasn't put in at least one Mimi/MC scene yet.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
For to lower tension maybe, he focused on other girls. And i'm happy about it cause he's working on class B now.
more Lily is a huge plus finally doing something with Ava and Mia is awesome... Hopefully after those developments (and some Abbigail I hope).. We can steal Vicky from Seth.. Or have some fun with Mrs. Daniels.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I agree, Mimi is the only one that annoyed me as well.. (Well that and the MC wasn't 'shy' Emily's first.. But /shrug)
I actually kinda liked that Emily wasn't a virgin. And that's saying a lot coming from me. Honestly, it kinda made sense, her last BF was a douche, and sex was awful for her. It would make her gun shy the next time around.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes