1.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Anzem

Aug 16, 2019
Agreed, this game is really bugged, and I remember seeing them since the beginning...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
seem we have to wait to see if it improved
Wishful thinking, its been this way from day 1 over a year and half now.
It really don't matter because most of the good content is behind a paywall at 10 bucks to get it.
How buggy it is I doubt he has very many suckers patreons.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some of his patreons already reported that there isn't even content behind the paywalls at all - which makes things even worse

see:
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-harem-v0-10a-black-studios.109084/post-11524057
So its all a big scam, well everyone should stay as far away from this dev as they can get.

At least DS gave a lot of sex before he abandoned all his games.
(DS = dark silver of the Big Brother game.)
DS has stated he will abandoned his 3rd game in a roll because he is not making enough money.
1st game abandoned.
2nd game abandoned.
3rd game says it to will be abandoned.
If dev's want to make money and keep making money they need to give the players some good content and finish a game for once.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So its all a big scam, well everyone should stay as far away from this dev as they can get.

At least DS gave a lot of sex before he abandoned all his games.
(DS = dark silver of the Big Brother game.)
DS has stated he will abandoned his 3rd game in a roll because he is not making enough money.
1st game abandoned.
2nd game abandoned.
3rd game says it to will be abandoned.
If dev's want to make money and keep making money they need to give the players some good content and finish a game for once.
most likely as it seems - of course only if the reports are true though

xMaoam1123

Aug 23, 2017
Oh, by the way: the download link for the windows version on Patreon is the same link as provided here. ;)

And people over at Patreon are also starting to ask on how to unlock the Patron content.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
I only have 3 questions

1>will there ever be a discord -> dc?
2> Any news from dev ?( I'd like to send private messages, but I can. How can I send messages to the developer?
3.) when is the next update coming?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I only have 3 questions

2> Any news from dev ?( I'd like to send private messages, but I can. How can I send messages to the developer?
Have you been reading this thread?
This dev is scamming patreons, there is no more content behind the paywall than there is in this version of the game.

Now if you really want to contact this dev then go sign up for patreon account and give this scammer your money and you can send all the private messages you want.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So who can get pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
It may or may not even be in the game yet because there is to many bugs to even play this piece of crap.
Patreons report there is nothing behind paywall at this time so if you even get any sex then you by-pass a bug or 2.

There is vag sex and creampies in the folder but I can not get passed a game breaking bug to get to them.

Last edited:

Alex2020

Feb 9, 2018
I only have 3 questions

Do you a Favor and lost all hope about this Dev . this guy not care nothing about the game.

Alex2020

Feb 9, 2018
Have you been reading this thread?
This dev is scamming patreons, there is no more content behind the paywall than there is in this version of the game.

Now if you really want to contact this dev then go sign up for patreon account and give this scammer your money and you can send all the private messages you want.

Like me hahaha i cant say how many many many times i send messages to this person and report all days in Patreon.. i only have 30 days for that. so idk maeby one day the miracle happen and boom Banned for Patreon.

But hey you can send the love to this guy here too :) no in the same way but ... you know ;)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just tried to play the game for the first time and must say, it was very confusing on what I was supposed to be doing.

Reactions: yurilol

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolOfHarem-0.11a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just tried this game out and after 5mins I am really not interested in continuing.

What was wrong with this game -
  1. There is no path to follow. Just jump around and discover events that have happened but you were never a part of.
  2. The time keeping mechanism is unclear, does time even move. Is it AM or PM? I give up.
  3. Attended school and there was nothing of merit there. Check uniforms, yep they are good, move along. His kids are going home from school but when you get home says there at school.
  4. Came across a scene when arriving home. One of the daughters is masturbating in her bedroom, but when you get round to enter the room, she is at school??
So I would recommend players to give this a wide berth.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 18 Votes