1.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I really dont understand this game? I last played 0.5 version and the new 0.8 gives me no idea what has been done short of a restart. Finding it very difficult to play or understand. Possibly a developed walkthrough may shed some light here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really dont understand this game? I last played 0.5 version and the new 0.8 gives me no idea what has been done short of a restart. Finding it very difficult to play or understand. Possibly a developed walkthrough may shed some light here.
Its because a lot of the content is locked behind paywall.
Read what has been posted about it.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
School of Harem [v0.9a] [Black Studios]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just checked back because someone had commented on my last post. Apparently, in this new update, the dev still hasn't gotten the message and probably never will, his choice. Hope he's making the money he's expecting with his paywall (lol). If ever he decides to dump that idea, maybe, he should put in huge capital letters, NO MORE PAYWALL, across his opening page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolOfHarem-0.10a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I really don't like to talk here but I only ask you not to disrespect us, everyone can say what they want about the game if they thought it was good or bad but don't disrespect the creators
well - hard NOT to do - to be bluntly honest.
... we will try to improve it as much as we can since we are very new to this without more to say thank you for giving your opinion to continue improving the game we are taking very much into account all the opinions you give us
.. then why didn't you learn from all the feedback at all?

At least you should mark your OP for what it actually is:
(bad done) DEMO of something which want to be called "game" - for advertising and trying to get people over to patreon.

But you know what? your delivered content does not even closely recommend to support you. At least we are shown once again, how important ignore lists are.

xMaoam1123

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry, but what is this pile of shit? Apart from the fact that the game consists of 80% bugs and bad translations, how many paywalls do you want to include?!

I thought "come on, it's only 5€, maybe it's worth a try", only to get exactly the same version as here. "Not available in this version", "You need the patron version of the game", like wtf. I have the patron version of the game... Selling it like this, claiming "access to scenes and exclusive game content" is simply fraud and will be reported to Patreon accordingly.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
School Of Harem v0.10a Compressed

Win 1.3 GB/159 MB :
, (3.3k Images) (Re-Uploaded)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Last edited:

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
This game feels like developer did not play it himself... Well, at least paywall is in place, not sure if premium content is working though.

The most annoying thing to me, that within a few hours maybe days (depending on the skill) this game can get normal navigation, meaningful interface, time progression that works, replaced text placeholders. After that it will be a normal game but instead developer is just being obviously lazy and greedy, terrible combination.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMaoam1123

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Not worth playing most locked away sorry waste of time. He may get more support if he chance his content lock.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
i do not get it , why is ppl mad a about paid-wall ? i know others game do the same thing, but add the patreon content later maybe it would happen the same thing love's champion, but the bugs thing is concerning is playable this game or is another Butterfly Therapy ?

xMaoam1123

Aug 23, 2017
i do not get it , why is ppl mad a about paid-wall ? i know others game do the same thing, but add the patreon content later maybe it would happen the same thing love's champion, but the bugs thing is concerning is playable this game or is another Butterfly Therapy ?
There's nothing wrong with a paywall in general, but hiding content behind a fake paywall even though the content doesn't even exist yet (there are no labels or scenes for it in the game yet) is just scam. Rather be honest about it and implement the content in the later course of development.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
it's not about the paywall - it's just nothing to be over here, because even before paywall there's nothing good (imho). It can't be even called as "Demo", as it demonstrates only how bad scripted this so-called "game" actually is.
Also i suggest to scroll up some posts, and you will find even people complaining, who actually PAYED and are upset anyways.
On top of that, you normally put a paywall after shown GOOD content, which people might lead to subscribe to get the full experience.
But what we've got over here is clearly a recommendation NOT to subscribe at all. I even go further and call this a scam (if what others told is really true, and there's no content behind the paywall after unlocking.

That the game is barely unplayable because of the bugs, is just the last drop on top

also this:
There's nothing wrong with a paywall in general, but hiding content behind a fake paywall even though the content doesn't even exist yet (there are no labels or scenes for it in the game yet) is just scam. Rather be honest about it and implement the content in the later course of development.

Last edited:

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
if is true what are you telling then yeah is a scam o could be a added and a future update and is already labeled like paytowatch, there a a few game do the same thing, i just go to take the wait and see

it's not about the paywall - it's just nothing to be over here, because even before paywall there's nothing good (imho). It can't be even called as "Demo", as it demonstrates only how bad scripted this so-called "game" actually is.
Also i suggest to scroll up some posts, and you will find even people complaining, who actually PAYED and are upset anyways.
On top of that, you normally put a paywall after shown GOOD content, which people might lead to subscribe to get the full experience.
But what we've got over here is clearly a recommendation NOT to subscribe at all. I even go further and call this a scam (if what others told is really true, and there's no content behind the paywall after unlocking.

That the game is barely unplayable because of the bugs, is just the last drop on top

also this:
i played a few mins like 15-20m and found a few bugs :FacePalm: so i gota wait a few updates to see if got fixed, i think maybe is just a new guys learning to code sometimes news devs make mistake, idk if is just me but this game need like a hints system? i something like that, like i said before i gonna postpone(i dont know if the english work or not) the game to v.20 or later to see how it goes right now too many bugs for me

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i think maybe is just a new guys learning to code sometimes news devs make mistake
sorry to break your hopes:
these bugs were in there right from the beginning - and nothing changed at all:
1692628926730.png
this project is just a money grabber scam like so many others.
I may say a lot of more things and how i think about this project and the devs, but i don't want to get banned :p

1.80 star(s) 18 Votes