1.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Drakcon

Jan 3, 2018
Has good possibilities but you are no were near 7.1 but I will watch you to see the improvements

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
So all of the clothes in the clothes store is locked unless you fork over money, Nope that will make me not to want to fork over money.
at .7.1a The following is not available with this version beach no point in going to your sister place a lot of the things basic things you should be able to do is all not available with this version you can not kiss etc.
you also get a shit load of errors if you go to the apt on Saturday which is when I went
School is closed on the weekend yet if you go into the girls room it will tell you that they are in school WTF
If it is not available it should not be in the game until it becomes available.

Reactions: 4GunZ

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
TRSH GAME , WORSE EVER DEVELOPER , PAY WALL , BUGS EVERYWHERE , AWFULL INTERPHASE, NO CONTENT AT ALL , TROLL MILKER dev SAYING, ohh now it is new update more content , where ape ?

NTR ? is behind Pay wall too
Developer Brain ? is on behind paywall too
They can keep their NTR behind that pay wall as I would not pay to gain access to it to start with LOL
It feels like they are more interested in making money from the game then making a game.
Just think if they forces more on making a great game they would see money coming in
I see it this way you want money then I do not a lot of bugs, I do not want anything blocked unless you fork over money.
I do not want to see them begging in their game about money.
Another thing I look at even before I even think about giving money is games they have abandoned and the reason for them abandoning that game to begin with.
While I do not expect to find a game in here that would be a good as lets say GTA, I do want it to be fun and enjoyable to play

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Gave this one several versions hoping it would become a good game. If it had been just an issue of the dev feeling too overwhelmed to put out all the things they clearly have ambitions for, I would have suggested a swap to a VN style game. Unfortunately the Dev paywalled what little content that has been made. This tells me it is a cash grab, which I cannot support.

channeler

Jan 11, 2018
I understand that you have to earn money to be able to pay for personnel expenses.
but what you do makes me think that you release a poorly achieved game, just to fill your pocket, and then abandon the project.
I apologize if you don't understand me, since I'm using google translate.

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
I followed this game though I did not give it a great review. And the reason I did was to see from the comments from later patches what was being done about the game. It is tragic that the person making this game is really not giving any attention to the feedback given it would seem. I think that at this point people should cut their losses and move on because nothing phases them at all.

I have given countless advice but they want to paywall everything. They are in this for the wrong reason.. As I stated once before, I get wanting to get paid for your hard work and dedication but you should give people the option to want to pay you. And to give us SOMETHING that we want to pay for.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
School Of Harem [0.8a] Compressed (Half-Tested) With UAGC (2.4.1)

Win (949 MB/ 149 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This game seems t get worse with every update, there seems to be no cohesion, everything just seems all over the place, click on half the characters and it says 'not available' go tot he clothes store and everything is only available in the patreon version.

I did try this game before this update and it seemed a lot better then, there was actually some sort of semblance in your actions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game seems t get worse with every update, there seems to be no cohesion, everything just seems all over the place, click on half the characters and it says 'not available' go tot he clothes store and everything is only available in the patreon version.

I did try this game before this update and it seemed a lot better then, there was actually some sort of semblance in your actions.
When your missing more than 75% of the content due to paywalls it can seem like that and worst.
One of the many reasons why I will never support dev's who do this.

There should be a disclaimer on the OP about the paywall crap.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
TRSH GAME , WORSE EVER DEVELOPER , PAY WALL , BUGS EVERYWHERE , AWFULL INTERPHASE, NO CONTENT AT ALL , TROLL MILKER dev SAYING, ohh now it is new update more content , where ape ?

NTR ? is behind Pay wall too
Developer Brain ? is on behind paywall too
Looking closely at some of this I find it HILARIOUS that the devs paywalling led to almost every bug that is happening. Serves them right. No one is going to like a game behind a paywall without content and on top of that so many errors that break the game are directly linked to his asinine paywall programing. I would say best of luck dev,but I really do not like to lie.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well - what do you expect?
This "game" got only low review ratings.....
... ok - except three 5-star ratings, which are 100% suspicious (2 of them even made just this one review and not ANY other reaction, action nor any post at all anywhere on F95).
The sooner people recognize that this developer is just " taking the piss out of players" and that he's trying to sell poop as chocolate shake, the sooner other developers who really deserve attention finally will get some :p

BDI

May 23, 2017
Fix your bugs and DROP that paywall! Also, what is this fetish about putting clothes on before having sex? About having sex with the wife, this quest ALWAYS ends up with a traceback also there are several ways that the game just shuts itself down that need to be fixed.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm not going to get downright mean and nasty as some of you and believe me, I understand your anger, it is extremely frustrating when a dev does something like hiding content, thinking he'll be making more money by forcing your hand, but in actuality, he's going to be losing players. If you put a good product out there, people who can afford it will contribute if they like it enough. But, doing something like this only results in angry responses, and here you have it. Whoever is giving you this kind of advice to use a paywall, don't let them do your taxes. I'm dumping this game and I'll check back on the next update, maybe, the dev might have learned by then.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not going to get downright mean and nasty as some of you and believe me, I understand your anger, it is extremely frustrating when a dev does something like hiding content, thinking he'll be making more money by forcing your hand, but in actuality, he's going to be losing players. If you put a good product out there, people who can afford it will contribute if they like it enough. But, doing something like this only results in angry responses, and here you have it. Whoever is giving you this kind of advice to use a paywall, don't let them do your taxes. I'm dumping this game and I'll check back on the next update, maybe, the dev might have learned by then.
indeed.....
Instead of taking F95 as kind of public advertise, where people can try his game and support him after they gained the trust and respect of the developer (like all successfull developers actually do) - he instead of that is preventing players to get to like his work. Be real: What we get in front of the paywall is not even worth to consider about supporting the dev as it's a pure crap.
It might be that there is is much better content hidden behind the paywall, but honestly... who really thinks that people gonna buy the cat in the bag unseen?
He clearly shows that he is not doing this with passion - but more he is greedy for money at all. Such content done without passion and just that it has been done to get money out of it has never lead to success so far.
So why do "Pay to try"? - Better do "play - and pay if you liked". Only dumb people throw money towards a developer who does a below-average game and on top of that hiding such mediocre content behind a paywall.

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
I know myself and perhaps a couple of others were kind and offered up a lot of advice but they still have not learned at all.

indeed.....
Instead of taking F95 as kind of public advertise, where people can try his game and support him after they gained the trust and respect of the developer (like all successfull developers actually do) - he instead of that is preventing players to get to like his work. Be real: What we get in front of the paywall is not even worth to consider about supporting the dev as it's a pure crap.
It might be that there is is much better content hidden behind the paywall, but honestly... who really thinks that people gonna buy the cat in the bag unseen?
He clearly shows that he is not doing this with passion - but more he is greedy for money at all. Such content done without passion and just that it has been done to get money out of it has never lead to success so far.
So why do "Pay to try"? - Better do "play - and pay if you liked". Only dumb people throw money towards a developer who does a below-average game and on top of that hiding such mediocre content behind a paywall.
I fully agree with what you have said here, I stated it before and I will once again. They are doing this for the wrong reason and they need to give us a reason to WANT to support them not so that we can see what is behind that paywall. But alas, the dev (or dev team) do not seem to understand what anyone is saying about the game. They put their blinders on and just leave it as is thinking that they know better.. The thing that bothered me the absolute most was the amount of times the game said you have to pay for this and the ridiculously large Patreon logos placed through out the game.

1.80 star(s) 18 Votes