loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Pros:
-Good graphics but could be improved
- Good theme (corruption / Harem)
- Variety of girls.

Cons:
-Nonexistent story
-No content or minimum (until version 0.5)
-Having to spend hours looking for an event only to find "will be added soon"
-No guide or way to know how to progress with each girl or the "story".

The game itself is not terrible, but it is far from being a good game, it needs to improve and better plan both the content and the story in general, if the dev sees this, I would recommend taking your time to consider both the content of each update (preferably something more durable) like the gameplay that is the worst of the game at the moment, he wanted to add an objective screen to start with, in the same way good luck with the project, it could be very good if it is only planned correctly.

Dark0080

May 20, 2018
I can see some potential in this game, if more love is given to the story. But idk why but everything is gated behind patreon support. So many scenes say "Not in this version" instead of "in a future version" like... feel free to ask for money for what you make. But post it on the main page something saying you wont put anything in the game for free. List it as a Public build or something. Even listing this current one as a "Demo for non subs" so we know please. Heck, even being with the in game wife is gated behind being a sub.
Personally im not gonna get mad at someone asking money for their work
but also personally, im someone who sadly cant afford to pay for this stuff lol not afraid to say it either

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Mc Teaching his Daughters :cool: (y) Need Pregnancy tag to :KEK: (y)
Good Luck with Game ;)
me and my million ghosts

support shu petition for Preganncy and preg sex , hope on the fushure x.x

decent game , with no so little content so far ,

give us more of the juicy daughters , then add 2 daughters more ....

Reactions: capitanqueso

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Holy Crap this development progress is terrible.

We're on V0.6, three updates since I first downloaded this game as we still don't have a single day's worth of activities???

Why do I have to name my wife and children, can't you default them? Otherwise the discussion about what's going on with them has to refer to them as Wife, younger daughter, older daughter because we've all named them differently.

Why does the clock on the PC start the game as Monday 6 Am/Pm? Is it 6 in the morning or 6 in the evening? Either give me just AM, just PM or give me a 24 hour clock with neither.

Why is there a big red power button taking up real-estate in the upper left of the PC screen if I have to hit the back button to get out?

Why are none of the doors in MC's house labeled? I would assume the MC knows where each door leads, but the player doesn't, label things.

Go to school and the school's director doesn't have a name and two teachers teach "the basic subjects of this school" That's just a cop out. Make one social studies and one maths, not just generic basic subjects of this school.

The meetings of this school are held on Mondays, the day things of the rules are changed, yet we don't have a meeting even though it's Monday???

You can now get to know the school a little and start your classes, though you can't apparently start your classes because that's "Not available in this version"

All you can do is interrupt Ava in her class....

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
You can now get to know the school a little and start your classes, though you can't apparently start your classes because that's "Not available in this version"

All you can do is interrupt Ava in her class....
Most of this game is behind the Patreon pay wall. I do not think the dev is likely to change that.
It means you will likely never get the content unless you pay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I always come here to try a game but with this one there is no or very little content to try so off to the trash can it goes.

I am not going to support dev's who use pay walls for the content, either they release the full game to all supporters or get very little support.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Looks like the dev or someone related to him is posting fake reviews, all of them are in poor English and give 5 stars to this piece of shit.
I always come here to try a game but with this one there is no or very little content to try so off to the trash can it goes.

I am not going to support dev's who use pay walls for the content, either they release the full game to all supporters or get very little support.
Paywall wouldn't be so bad if there was something worth paying for; this on the other hand is just a collection of bugs. The game is on 0.6 and there are still as many bugs as there were in 0.2 and no real content. This game just screams that the dev couldn't be bothered, heck, the dev couldn't even bother to capitalize things properly in the menu... all this game has are a bunch on buttons for the content which isn't there, a ton of bugs, and a bunch of fake 5 star reviews with bad English saying the game design is good, lol. What a joke, how many suckers would financially support this mess?

Last edited:

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
what to do when this shit appears
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 111, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 101, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "game/screens_mapa.rpy", line 108, in execute
File "game/screens_mapa.rpy", line 109, in execute
File "game/screens_mapa.rpy", line 109, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 2067, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2007, in execute
statement_name(self.get_name())
File "renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 111, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 101, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2718, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens_mapa.rpy", line 109, in execute
File "game/screens_mapa.rpy", line 109, in <module>
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
School of Harem 0.6
Thu Jul 7 02:28:31 2022
```

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
i see the trash developer , have paywall on patreon , good luck with that dude , and the reviews were fake , yeah now i see , trash bug game , used unrepy and got the files , there in the files are good content at least but i guess , behind pay wall if you want to paly the game nice nice
am only geting bugs and more bugs, oks TIME TO DELETE THIS JUNK ,

only thing bit bit bit worthy is to save the unrepis images ther on some hhd ...

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
yep, I agree with everybody, to the trash can, not worth even trying anymore at this point, if the reviews are fake and content is paywalled then this game should be removed from the site, doesn't deserve the attention

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
me and my million ghosts

support shu petition for Preganncy and preg sex , hope on the fushure x.x

decent game , with no so little content so far ,

give us more of the juicy daughters , then add 2 daughters more ....
why not make them all his daughters? hahahaha

Reactions: Tatsuya25

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i see the trash developer , have paywall on patreon , good luck with that dude , and the reviews were fake , yeah now i see , trash bug game , used unrepy and got the files , there in the files are good content at least but i guess , behind pay wall if you want to paly the game nice nice
am only geting bugs and more bugs, oks TIME TO DELETE THIS JUNK ,

only thing bit bit bit worthy is to save the unrepis images ther on some hhd ...

it would be better if everything wasn't not in this version or get patreon version to see, wtf.....

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25
Mar 28, 2019
~>gotta "feeling not in this version" is behind pay wall in story.

~>It's cool if it's clothes are behind pay wall. I couldn't careless since it's optional and good source of income for patron/subscribe since they are paying.

~>But in story behind pay wall not cool. what's the point if story behind the paywall meh.

1.80 star(s) 18 Votes