1.80 star(s) 18 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
from what i think i understood of the game, the game should become more vanilla and happy go lucky after a certain number of "retry", but will still have boat load of gory bad ends and slip up in some dark sm practice that could either be female or male domination coming in different degree of fapability (yuno received an update in "her" diary ... she invite you on a life-long vacation in her basement)

after all the mc is sent on a happy harem crusade but come with a poor brain so it's a long way to the happy life
I don't know, the "gory bad ends" and the "dark sm practice" don't convince me at all (if it's maledom I don't like it, if it's femdom even less). I'm more on the vanilla and happy side.

Also, if retries consist of punishments (spanking or anything that could pass for maledom, bdsm, etc.), then I'm not going to be interested in the game. Even if eventually these things disappear.

In any case I only want to know this things to see if I can be interested in the game or not.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I don't know, the "gory bad ends" and the "dark sm practice" don't convince me at all (if it's maledom I don't like it, if it's femdom even less). I'm more on the vanilla and happy side.

Also, if retries consist of punishments (spanking or anything that could pass for maledom, bdsm, etc.), then I'm not going to be interested in the game. Even if eventually these things disappear.

In any case I only want to know this things to see if I can be interested in the game or not.
sorry, i followed the wrong message and anwsered you with another game in mind T_T

and this game if memory serve me right is a spanking game ... hard to not have maledom and some bdsm, after that my personal view on sm is that it shouldn't be opposed to vanilla, the sm that is opposed to it and we see often in game is actualy sexual abuse not a sexual practice if you want an idea of what i mean by vanilla sm, i'd recomend "nana to kaoru" it's a manga about a young sm couple that can't be seen as anything other than vanilla :3

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
sorry, i followed the wrong message and anwsered you with another game in mind T_T

and this game if memory serve me right is a spanking game ... hard to not have maledom and some bdsm, after that my personal view on sm is that it shouldn't be opposed to vanilla, the sm that is opposed to it and we see often in game is actualy sexual abuse not a sexual practice if you want an idea of what i mean by vanilla sm, i'd recomend "nana to kaoru" it's a manga about a young sm couple that can't be seen as anything other than vanilla :3
Thanks.

I guess I'm going to pass. I don't like BDSM or maledom (or femdom either). Just because it's SM "vanilla" doesn't change my tastes

Finally good luck to Black_Studios with the game and thanks for sharing.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Thanks.

I guess I'm going to pass. I don't like BDSM or maledom (or femdom either). Just because it's SM "vanilla" doesn't change my tastes

Finally good luck to Black_Studios with the game and thanks for sharing.
honestly, nana to kaoru is just normal sm, with love, respect and after care ... which would need to be called vanilla if you base it on f95 view on the subject, as around here, sm mean sexual harrassement, gang rape, heavy mutilation, sexual abuse and slavery ....... among the most wide spread "spirit of sm" representation you can find T_T

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
honestly, nana to kaoru is just normal sm, with love, respect and after care ... which would need to be called vanilla if you base it on f95 view on the subject, as around here, sm mean sexual harrassement, gang rape, heavy mutilation, sexual abuse and slavery ....... among the most wide spread "spirit of sm" representation you can find T_T
I don't like that sexual practice (SM), that includes love and respect doesn't make me like it. Certainly, from my point of view, this option is better than the other you describe (sexual harrasemente, abuse, slavery, etc.), but this doesn't prevent it from continuing to be unattractive to me.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I don't like that sexual practice (SM), that includes love and respect doesn't make me like it. Certainly, from my point of view, this option is better than the other you describe (sexual harrasemente, abuse, slavery, etc.), but this doesn't prevent it from continuing to be unattractive to me.
i'd realy like you to try a couple chapter of the manga, this real feel like we don't speack of the same think somehow :/
like what you say make feel like "it can be vanilla, the story can give diabete, if sm is said once i won't like it" which don't seem like what you are trying to say as you accept a conversation on the subject without insulting, kink shaming or any form of narrow mindness on other point (i even got the wrong game at first and you did not rant about me being a dumbass T_T)

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i'd realy like you to try a couple chapter of the manga, this real feel like we don't speack of the same think somehow :/
like what you say make feel like "it can be vanilla, the story can give diabete, if sm is said once i won't like it" which don't seem like what you are trying to say as you accept a conversation on the subject without insulting, kink shaming or any form of narrow mindness on other point (i even got the wrong game at first and you did not rant about me being a dumbass T_T)
I can try it. But BDSM will continue to not appeal to me. It's a matter of personal taste, it has nothing to do with whether it's consensual or not. I may like the story, but I sure don't like the sex scenes.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I can try it. But BDSM will continue to not appeal to me. It's a matter of personal taste, it has nothing to do with whether it's consensual or not. I may like the story, but I sure don't like the sex scenes.
i though the same ^^ japanese bdsm in hentai often go way over the top so i was reluctant in giving it a read for years then .... :3

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i though the same ^^ japanese bdsm in hentai often go way over the top so i was reluctant in giving it a read for years then .... :3
I really don't like SM at any level: I don't find their type of clothing attractive or exciting (tight plastic suits, or leather suits, etc), and any practice that includes spanking or the like usually turn me down.

Back to the game, I think that if it's a punishment simulator, I prefer to go to play another one.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I really don't like SM at any level: I don't find their type of clothing attractive or exciting (tight plastic suits, or leather suits, etc), and any practice that includes spanking or the like usually turn me down.

Back to the game, I think that if it's a punishment simulator, I prefer to go to play another one.
i wouldn't go as far as punishement dealing game but not much for a story or sm anywhere, just some scene of a teacher abusing his authority and the naivety of any female in his reach

i think you have a strong negative image of sm, but in reality, it is not all leather and pain, the fact that the after care that are as much part of the play than the "abuse" are too often forgoten, making sm look evil and cruel, that what i feel when i see sm on f95, real life sm is far from those representation you get around here, that's why i'm so insitant in making you take a look at nana to kaoru, they have a far more complete representation of sm it make you wonder if it's realy how it goes when you came to it with the image of it being all blood leather and pain, i got to look at it with my troch and pitchfork ready to hunt cruel evil being but had to put those down with quite a mix of feeling about how clos e minded i was about it ... not that make the game on f95 with sm better >< (i always think it's too bad that they can't do anything about those tag and don't seem to care much about the content anyway)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
alot of bugs some i could not even rollback.
Yep, get to Saturday and I can't move on from morning as when I open my phone or computer all I get is exceptions.
Plus for some reason scenes just seem to appear with no lead up to them. Another one is I talk to the teacher in the classroom and automatically start following her to the nightclub for some reason.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
i wouldn't go as far as punishement dealing game but not much for a story or sm anywhere, just some scene of a teacher abusing his authority and the naivety of any female in his reach

i think you have a strong negative image of sm, but in reality, it is not all leather and pain, the fact that the after care that are as much part of the play than the "abuse" are too often forgoten, making sm look evil and cruel, that what i feel when i see sm on f95, real life sm is far from those representation you get around here, that's why i'm so insitant in making you take a look at nana to kaoru, they have a far more complete representation of sm it make you wonder if it's realy how it goes when you came to it with the image of it being all blood leather and pain, i got to look at it with my troch and pitchfork ready to hunt cruel evil being but had to put those down with quite a mix of feeling about how clos e minded i was about it ... not that make the game on f95 with sm better >< (i always think it's too bad that they can't do anything about those tag and don't seem to care much about the content anyway)
lmao I dropped that manga for being too vanilla.

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
It is better that the developer works on a stable chapter of the game, than on a lot of content with a lot of bugs, the idea is not bad, but a game with so many bugs is a game that if it is abandoned, it is useless , do not encourage to pay for it.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
lmao I dropped that manga for being too vanilla.
main manga is realy vanillla i agree, the side story is a bit more rough (it's something arashi if i remember right) even though the story is vanilla ... no ... it 's what is interesting about it, a bdsm story without blood, mind breack and other festivity is pretty nice ^^

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
If I only could fuck my sisters/my teachers/the principal...
Big Tits, Glasses and Incest, oh my!
I'm off to fuck my mother, my wonderful big-titted mother!

Reactions: Punto
1.80 star(s) 18 Votes