1.80 star(s) 18 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
~>gotta "feeling not in this version" is behind pay wall in story.
"Not in this version" is just a cheap trick. The dev thought that adding a lot of locations and options that are not in the game would hide the lack of content and make people believe that the game will soon have a lot of content to get people to sign up for Patreon. But the tiny amount of content in the first release and the tiny updates thereafter make it pretty clear that the dev isn't going to add much anytime soon.

If you ask me this is just a half-assed attempt at milking. Just about everything in this game screams that the dev just couldn't be bothered. The endless bugs, the poor navitation where you find that there is no button to get out of some rooms, Spanish text pops up in the English version (not even mentioning the translation quality), heck, he couldn't even bother to capitalize properly, just look at the title screen picture on the first page of this thread, all options but 'leave' are capitalized... that is just half-assed. The dev just doesn't care about the quality, he is just looking for suckers to pay for this crap.

Jul 28, 2020
people instead of crying around you could also give him tips on what to do better.
I think he had the same problem as me. English is not his mother tongue and therefore needs to be translated as I found some phrases that are in Spanish.
the game has potential.
We need more of this and less whining and complaining.

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya25

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any content yet or is it all behind a paywall?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux/Mac (548 MB/ 136 MB) : , (0.7.1a)

Last edited:
Reactions: elymid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nothing but ERRORS and NO CONTENT.
I don't even know why this is on this site, everything is behind a paywall.
Dev loses more than gain when they do that.

I will never support dev's who hide behind a paywall, I like to test out the game and if I like it then I will support the game.
I have a scale that I use, if I only play once but still like some of the content then I will toss a 20 to the dev but if I really like it and I can replay it several times then I will support for several months at least.

There is no content to even try to like this so its time to put this on the ignored list.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I only use the pc cheat in game for the money, then I bought some things, I was exploring the sites, until I fell in the sister's house, and I can't get out anymore because of this looping error, I can't go back or forward ... a black hole, if there are certain requirements for certain places they should not be enabled until they are functional ... I understand that the costumes are only patreon, but I literally can't do anything to get out of this error, it's a fatal error ...

1662438920835.png

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
My first impressions are bad, there are many places that make you think you can enter or interact with a certain character but when you click on them you can't... it's one of the most annoying practices in a game, I know it's an early version, but In any case, make a roadmap and include it there, don't make it look as if it was already implemented and when you want to use it at the last second it tells you that it isn't implemented yet...

I give up there are too many errors, I never played anything like that in the two years I've been, I don't know how to advance the story with ava, and every time I try new errors come out :S

1662440101705.png
1662440128922.png

1662440228403.png

1662440248012.png

1662444228505.png

1662444247355.png

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Troll Game , TAG when ?

is about time we get that TAG for games that made fun of usuers, so why we cant tag them as they are pile of bull$%/@"$

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So many bugs & crashes, nice concept, but no thanks.
Last time I played this everything good was behind a paywall, I don't play games that do this.

I like to see whats in a game and if I like it then I will support it and at the time of completion I will buy it when it comes on sale.
Dev's like this will never get my support.

1.80 star(s) 18 Votes