4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
live up to your tags and then we'll talk sorry but I've been watching this story for a long time and you still haven't come through on those promises I get it somethings are more important than this but if all were gonna get is constant cock blocks and cliff hangers then sorry but this shit ain't worth anyone's time no mater how good you write the characters bye

P.S. Your damn flowers are broken just thought I'd let you know about that bug before I left now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go relieve some stress laters
I don't see the problem as all tags have been fulfilled and I've seen all the flowers show up at the times they're meant to. Either you're impatient, clueless, or lying about your complaints and just wanted to be a dick for no good reason and I'm inclined to believe the latter.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Just started the game, seems like a lot of fun! Is there any plan to add music/sound at some point?

EDIT: LMAO, my dumbass had my speakers muted :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1637518036043.png

You all did it! Emma is the winner of our latest poll. In the next update (v0.1.6), we'll add some additional content to the game for her. Thanks again for supporting us, we are working as hard as we can for the next update.

Have a nice one!

Reactions: ChiefStefan

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
I have question I picked up some flowers but it didn't regen for a while now. May I know how long does it take to regenerate?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1638728627474.png

Hi, All!

Thanks to your love and support, School Of Love: Clubs! had a fabulous first year. We've always done our best for this game and we'll always do but you are the one who made this possible. We want to make our game better and richer in content so you'll always love playing it. We worked hard for months to release the beta, but we've had so much fun making it and without a doubt, it has been so worth it. We have some great plans for the future but we can talk about those plans later, right?

Also before the next version we've got a little gift for you but you'll have to wait a little longer to unwrap it.

Oh, Katie wants to celebrate the anniversary with you...

1638728650968.png
1638728660907.png
1638728671578.png
1638728682465.png
1638728692649.png

To see what happens next, check out the new patron-only post!

Reactions: ChiefStefan

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
post.png

Hi, All!

Soon, we'll release the special version. We'll try our best to do it before the new year.

You won't need your saves for that version since it'll have its own prologue and interactions etc. You won't have to deal with any previous content for that matter.

We just want to give you something fun to play while we are working on the next update and we hope you'll enjoy playing it.

Have a nice one!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
public.png

Hi All!

It's finally here. You can download School Of Love: Christmas Special! for your PC, Linux, Mac and Android devices.

Download Links:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Have a good one!

Doit93

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1531727

Hi, All!

Thanks to your love and support, School Of Love: Clubs! had a fabulous first year. We've always done our best for this game and we'll always do but you are the one who made this possible. We want to make our game better and richer in content so you'll always love playing it. We worked hard for months to release the beta, but we've had so much fun making it and without a doubt, it has been so worth it. We have some great plans for the future but we can talk about those plans later, right?

Also before the next version we've got a little gift for you but you'll have to wait a little longer to unwrap it.

Oh, Katie wants to celebrate the anniversary with you...

View attachment 1531729
View attachment 1531730
View attachment 1531731
View attachment 1531732
View attachment 1531733

To see what happens next, check out the new patron-only post!
im really curious about what this teaser was

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Did the dev reduce the grinding and item collecting? It was insane the last time I've played the game

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes