4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Mafra2111

Jul 7, 2018
Hi guys.
I'm really enjoying this game. But I'm having a little difficulty (noob thing), I'm not able to unlock the temple. Can someone explain to me how to do it?

Reactions: krkarr

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
Try it: Android>data>nijukozo.sol>files

Then you have to create a new folder and name it "game", put the patch inside, check the game.
I am searching it, but there's no 'nijukozo.sol' in my files. Is there something to this I'm not aware of?

Thedkm

Dec 9, 2018
I am searching it, but there's no 'nijukozo.sol' in my files. Is there something to this I'm not aware of?
Did you open the game and make a save first? For me it only appears after I install the APK, launch the game, start and make a save.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
How to get 5 Angelica and 8 Hana scene,as well as last easter egg,i read somewhere that to get angelica scene you need to use the ball at the school but for some reason no matter how much i try it always gives me Elena scene despite RNG!Thanks

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
Did you open the game and make a save first? For me it only appears after I install the APK, launch the game, start and make a save.
Did that. Still doesn't show up. I even enabled showing of hidden system files. Maybe it has to do with my brand of phone?

Jul 31, 2021
I'm at my wits end with this Food Coupon, it tells me in the laptop's notes that it's in the Mall where the date with Hana happened and yet I've clicked everywhere on the screen and nothing's happened. Help would be greatly appreciated, cheers. :coffee:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm at my wits end with this Food Coupon, it tells me in the laptop's notes that it's in the Mall where the date with Hana happened and yet I've clicked everywhere on the screen and nothing's happened. Help would be greatly appreciated, cheers. :coffee:
Its on the screen with the table that Cindy sits at. The trigger is the pair of doors on the left side of the screen, but it's only available during a certain time of day (can't remember, but I think it was either afternoon or evening)

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

Thedkm

Dec 9, 2018
Did that. Still doesn't show up. I even enabled showing of hidden system files. Maybe it has to do with my brand of phone?
Well... I really don't know what may be happening then, every game that I install I just have to create a save. The folder will always follow the same path; Internal Storage > Android > Data
In this case after the Data will appear com.nijukozo.sol

It's the first time that it happenned or your mobile don't show folders from other games as well?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone know the console command to add either the bouquet of flowers or the 15 day flowers that are needed to craft it?

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Any way to make saves from 1.4 compatible? This is one of the grindiest games I have and apparently the update killed my saves.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes