Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
School of Love: Clubs! [v1.8.8] [NijuKozo] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,35 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,35 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolOfLoveClubs-1.8.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
omega99 - Gives you 55555 sCoins.
smash33 - Sets everyone's Exp to Maximum including Coyote Club and Hawk Club when possible.
vibes77 - Unlocks all the scenes available in the Gallery. Note: Since secret object locations are for our $20+ patrons, this cheat code won't unlock the Others gallery.
flash77 - Unlocks all the date photos on your phone (including the photos from the messages).
looter66 - Gives you lots of collectable materials like flowers, seashells, bars, gemstones, etc.

There is a new Secret Clickable Object in this version:
If Emma is at least level 4 and you have the VR Headset in your inventory, which you can buy from Cindy, you'll see the "Use VR Headset" button when you click on your bed at noon on Sunday. Don't forget to give it a try!

enigma44 - Unlocks the "?" meaning the "Others" part in the gallery. Note: To access the console for cheatcodes, click on the calendar in the Main Character's room at least 5 times.
They change the list of codes every update so that one is invalid

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Cheat code pls !
The new cheat code have been posted here before the update droped
Where can see the cards I found?
Click this 1724836945720.png in MC's room
Lots and lots of people have been asking about the incest patch. Doesn't anyone know anything about it?
Given how the patch is coded, it should still work with newer versions but won't do anything for the events that came out after V0.1.7.
There are only a few events that came out after V0.1.7 for Hana, Katie and Mia (one each if I'm not mistaken)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure there's been more than that.
Yeah my bad. I had just looked at the changelogs and it seemed like there wasn't much.
but I've been playing a bit more and they do have more content, mostly on other character's storylines and on the main story.

Zemo1993

Aug 28, 2024
can anyone help in the others gallery how to unlock scenes 19 and 21 and how to unlock the secret achievement

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Reactions: ElZenpai

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes