wgarotomaroto

Jul 16, 2017
Always when i try to put items on the shop, to complete the quest "open shop", the game load forever ... Someone can help !?

I can put it, but they look "invisible" ... and when I try to do something after it, the game start the "loading"

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Always when i try to put items on the shop, to complete the quest "open shop", the game load forever ... Someone can help !?

I can put it, but they look "invisible" ... and when I try to do something after it, the game start the "loading"
Known bug it is supposedly fixed in v0.3.3c but it has not been shared here, unfortunately.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to complete the quest with Sophia in which I have to give her something like my penis?
I tried everything but still no luck.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
opening the store that you uncle gives you causes an infinite loading screen on closing it, or even just exiting it before "opening it" anyone know of a fix?

Reactions: Heisemberg

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So i suppose we can't obtain the memory 28 as the scene clearly show the girls dressed as bunny girls and thus it means we need access to the shop that as we know can't be accessed because of the MAJOR bug... Also i think i found another one as i did saw the scenes of memory 31 but it wasn't unlocked for me in the memories u_u

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
i have veary nice fist impresstions. stuck in infant loading loop upon starting game. 10/10 best game.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes