SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
I think the shop doesn't work for any one but those that have 0.3.3c and since no one is sharing it u_u
What is worst is we need to get access to the shop for one of the scenes T_T

TwistedFate013

Apr 6, 2019
Hey guys, I don´t if anyone is having this issue but when I try to place any item on the Lust store, the item doesn´t appear and if I try to leave the store, I get stuck on the loading screen. Can someone help me?

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys, I don´t if anyone is having this issue but when I try to place any item on the Lust store, the item doesn´t appear and if I try to leave the store, I get stuck on the loading screen. Can someone help me?
It'sa bug of the 0.3.3a version wait for the 0.3.3c or 0.3.4a update

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
"Love for Charity" new incomplete quest ..
Oh I just check the change log hehe. So far in this game I don't have any ideas if I missing some possible scene or don't except for the Lust Toys with the shop cause it's buggy in this version.

Shadowman2222

Jun 4, 2018
whats the important announcement that they post today?
This is the email they sent.
Hi everyone!
A few days ago, Patreon approached us regarding School of Lust, and they requested a few adjustments to be made, as some of the content in the game could be against their Community Guidelines.
The changes that were requested are to make sure to remove any possibility to perceive the characters as minors. We will comply to the changes that were requested.
The changes will be rather minor (no pun intended), and will mainly affect dialogue and character situations. This includes for example calling the protagonist a "young man" instead of "boy" (which we agree, was not appropriate).
However, all this could take some time to adjust (~week), as we have to go through everything to make sure nothing is left out, and during this period, the download links on Patreon will stay disabled.
We hope that you will understand our decision. As always, thank you for your support, and stay tuned for updates regarding these changes, news regarding School of Lust v0.3.4 and the surprise announcement!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us here on Patreon or by e-mailing us at contact@bonergames.com.
Best,
Boner Games

Reactions: obiwan and gv100

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
damn with patreon, all projects like this should move to that new "patreon" like page im seeing in various projects

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes