Seshmaru

Jul 9, 2018
It's already been reported before, it's a game bug.
You have 3 choices
  1. Continue playing the game and don't start the "uncle" quest
  2. Go back and playe v0.3.2b (which is compatible with incest patch). Hopefully somebody will post it here since I searched and didn't found it.
  3. Wait untill someone post the latest version here.
found it via torrent, that had mac version and win, it only downloaded to the point where win files were 100% and mac "searching for seeds"
the zip had some .url files, probably for advertisement purposes, but i removed them and reuploaded

D

Deleted member 876176

Hi everyone!
It's been a week since our last update, so we thought it's about time to post a new update on what's going on with the ongoing changes to School of Lust, .
We've recently finished the artwork of the main character and are currently working on his animations. Here he is as both the regular and "alter-ego" version:

His "chin chin" (penis) was not changed, and is the same size as before.
Natalie's (animation-ready) artwork is also very close to being completed. We've done a few adjustments since we showcased her new version of her sketch. We'll post an update of her as soon as it's ready.
We have also been working on v0.3.4 of School of lust in the mean while, and we will post an update on what will be included in School of Lust v0.3.4 as soon as we're close to release. If we maintain this pace, we will have the new release ready and submitted for approval to Patreon before the end of the month.
As always, thank you so much for your patience and support. Feel free to reply to this post or contact us directly if you have any questions.
Cheers!
Boner Games

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
Can someone update the walkthrough or tell me how to get all the new scenes (not the old ones) and tell me where can i find more rusty keys. Ty

jash312

Mar 25, 2019
I'm having an issue with the first peephole related scene in which the frame appears to be lower than it should be (allowing you only to be able to see the top half of the animation screen)

D

Deleted member 876176

I'm having an issue with the first peephole related scene in which the frame appears to be lower than it should be (allowing you only to be able to see the top half of the animation screen)
yeah is a bugg from v0.3.3a you must wait to version c

Ulitmatesteb2

Dec 17, 2018

Hi everyone!
It's been a week since our last update, so we thought it's about time to post a new update on what's going on with the ongoing changes to School of Lust, .
We've recently finished the artwork of the main character and are currently working on his animations. Here he is as both the regular and "alter-ego" version:

His "chin chin" (penis) was not changed, and is the same size as before.
Natalie's (animation-ready) artwork is also very close to being completed. We've done a few adjustments since we showcased her new version of her sketch. We'll post an update of her as soon as it's ready.
We have also been working on v0.3.4 of School of lust in the mean while, and we will post an update on what will be included in School of Lust v0.3.4 as soon as we're close to release. If we maintain this pace, we will have the new release ready and submitted for approval to Patreon before the end of the month.
As always, thank you so much for your patience and support. Feel free to reply to this post or contact us directly if you have any questions.
Cheers!
Boner Games

mom im scared.png

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Color me mad. Maybe there's hope for the full release, when Patreon no longer has to be involved.
Kinda doubt it, looking at BonerGames' track record. They are pretty much have their noses pointing towards the sky seeing that they don't really bow down to its audience.

Reactions: obiwan

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Oh no, please, we need to ask him to do a separate patch to the characters in their normal ways.
Devs won't, if they do so they will break Paetron TOS and I doubt anyone will reworrk all new animations to bring back MC with its original design, too much work. Or at least not untill the game is finished.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Here: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=1916138

I guess because the story is fun and design really good, but yes this really going too slow. At this rate it won't be finished before 2 years.
The problem is that when a developer does shit like this they should be punished and lost a lot of patreon, It does not matter if they are making a good game or a bad one, people are stupid, if they keep feeding those lazy devs thats what they get, games that 1 upadte per year that does not add anything

Reactions: Sartan

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I guess because the story is fun and design really good, but yes this really going too slow. At this rate it won't be finished before 2 years.
2 years is quite a underestimation in my opinion. This is going to be stuck in development hell for a long long long time if its not just outright abandoned.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes