Nermalion

Jan 25, 2018
There is more things to do after you get all the memorys? there is a way to finish the 1m quest u own to you uncle?

MrNobody95

May 27, 2017
How many fucking floors does it take to avoid the NTR uncle end? I've just passed 6 so far but it's a fucking grind and a half to get that far.

EDIT: There's no other ending available. I "cleared" 6 levels and it won't let me go back down. I still get the NTR ending, so there's only a bad end at this point. What a shitty ending.
Can you upload your save please? Your memory room is full unlocked i guess.

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
so wait theres like no ntr scene othere then bar for the caretaker and the uncle groping sister and caretakeer tits ?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
tfw no one posts the updates so you have to create a patreon account yourself. :FeelsBadMan:

Also I started a walkthrough for this game. I've written up to the end of the first week so far and I'll be gradually adding to it over time. It's a webpage so you'll always see the most recent version and if I update it you'll see the updates instantly.

Update: I figured out how to make an incest patch! It only works with a decrypted version of v0.20e, but changes Flora back to being your mom and so on. There shouldn't be any problems besides saves not being compatible. I did some more work and made a save converter, so now there's literally no risk in using the patch and you can use your old saves.

Latest post from the dev (v0.21):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New updates:

Previous updates:

Last edited:

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
not a fan of RPGM games anymore but gave this one a try on New Grounds and though I would download it but seem that the Mega DL link is gone.

Harry aresol

Jul 31, 2017
tfw no one posts the updates so you have to create a patreon account yourself. :FeelsBadMan:

Also I started a walkthrough for this game. I've written up to the end of the first week so far and I'll be gradually adding to it over time. It's a webpage so you'll always see the most recent version and if I update it you'll see the updates instantly.

New updates:

Previous updates:

Tysm for this. Do you know if anyones put out a download for v0.20e yet? I cant even seem to find v0.20d lmao

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

Update: I figured out how to make an incest patch! It only works with a decrypted version of v0.20e, but changes Flora back to being your mom and so on. I haven't done a ton of testing with it but there shouldn't be any problems besides saves not being compatible. If you know about decrypting then re-encrypting rpgm saves though, you can help me change it so previous saves are compatible with the patch.

New updates:

Previous updates:
can you post your incest patch on lewdpatcher please.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
can you post your incest patch on lewdpatcher please.
Lewdpatcher is only for developers who make their own patch for their game (im pretty sure). Uploaders have to contact Lewd Patcher and ask for permission to upload there. I can try and see if they'll allow it. But also I just did a lot more work to the patch and I'm going to update it in a few minutes it's updated.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The mediafire link to that incest patch is dead. Apparently it got reported.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ah sorry I see what's happening. Incest is a flagged word and I had that in the title. Also removed links still work for the uploader to make them think the link isn't removed. That's dumb. :confused: I finally made a mega account and put it there with a title that won't get auto-flagged.

Still no email back from lewd patcher, id assume the owner rarely ever gets emails sent to that address so probably doesn't check it often.

Is there a guide somewhere that you know of to decrypt rpg maker mv? I know there used to a program that did vx and vx ace but I can't remember what that was or if it ever got updated to work with mv as well.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I absolutely love the way the characters are shown in this game but is it really really taxing on the CPU?
I mean, it lags like hell except in the scenes.
Now, I'll admit that my computer ain't the greatest but it feels weird that I can play Witcher 3 normally but I am having a hell lot of lag in playing this game, any advice?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I absolutely love the way the characters are shown in this game but is it really really taxing on the CPU?
I mean, it lags like hell except in the scenes.
Now, I'll admit that my computer ain't the greatest but it feels weird that I can play Witcher 3 normally but I am having a hell lot of lag in playing this game, any advice?
RPGMaker MV has always been poorly optimized and the developer has really pushed the engine to the limit with the amount of plugins/size of maps/# of events per map. Also I think that the dev is using an older version of the engine and doesn't use the plugin that fixes desktop performance.

But in my guide on Day 2 -> Neighborhood, I wrote some stuff about improving performance and how to test it.

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
RPGMaker MV has always been poorly optimized and the developer has really pushed the engine to the limit with the amount of plugins/size of maps/# of events per map. Also I think that the dev is using an older version of the engine and doesn't use the plugin that fixes desktop performance.
Okay, tried both Sync Monitor options. I get less lag by turning it off but still gets a 5 frames per second, with loading times ranging from 2-10 minutes when moving to different areas depending on the size.
Seems like it'll be a tough choice to temporarily forget this game for a bit until it becomes a bit more optimized or just rather better.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
It's something wrong with your computer/hardware/game installation if you can run the witcher 3 but get 5 fps and 10 minute loading screens in an rpg maker game. It's not possible for the game to get much more optimized then it already is right now.
Sorry if I sounded ignorant or ungrateful. I didn't mean it in a very bad way. I may be just slightly agitated that I am having a hard time playing it.
The game itself has a lot of potential and is quite good.
That aside, any other advice of making it run faster? Other than the Sync monitor one and the one in the "ReadMe" file.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes