leth

May 24, 2017
I translated some of the menu text but that's it the game is no longer on DLsite I'm not certain on the reason one of the devs games is still up there though. The game was MTLed from Chinese and I had nothing to do with it.
WARNING A LOT OF SCAT SCENES!!!
it seems that they gonna redraw the scenes since this version of the game took the animation from HS / HS2 studio

Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
Author would need some anatomy lessons. Shit usually comes out from the other hole. I know for bricklayer 2cm is no measure...

leth

May 24, 2017
Ok, I finally got out of the toilet. But for reals though, this is very badly made game. I'm not even talking about the crappy translations, I'm talking about how the sneaking and peeping system works. Not only do you have ZERO indication which cubicles are in use, the line of sight and detection system for the girls make no sense as well. Some moments I can be right behind her and she can't detect shit. Other times she is behind a wall at the mirror and somehow can detect me on the other side of the room by the cubicles when she shouldnt have line of sight.

Even the Diuretic and Laxative system seems broken. Do you need to identify which desk to sabotage based on the 2 seconds you get every class period to determine who is and isn't female based on their sprites? Or do you randomly spike a desk and get results anyway? So far it seems random for me.

This is one of those games that desperately needs someone to post a save file, or hack it to unlock everything. Either way, at least the game is exactly as advertised: A steaming pile of shit.
What do you mean by 2 seconds? diuretic works in the next session while laxative works after 2 class session passed. you can take your time during breaks to plant them.
In each break you can peep both teacher's toilet and 3rd floor toilet respectively, that will effectively give you two video per breaks.
Female/Male position for each class can be found in the teacher lounge in 3rd floor, the teacher desk position also can be found on one room in the 3rd floor as well. about the random stall, yes that's kinda annoying. After you get access to cctv, the "fog of war" in the toilet is removed and you can see which stall is occupied for which girl, but then again, you need to proceed quite far in the game to get there.
And after you meet the male ghost later after some event, you can purchase something so that you can hypnotize so the sneaking part should be easier (then again, me myself use some cheat to wall pass so i can move outside the bound to get to the stall,lol)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
What do you mean by 2 seconds? diuretic works in the next session while laxative works after 2 class session passed. you can take your time during breaks to plant them.
In each break you can peep both teacher's toilet and 3rd floor toilet respectively, that will effectively give you two video per breaks.
Female/Male position for each class can be found in the teacher lounge in 3rd floor, the teacher desk position also can be found on one room in the 3rd floor as well. about the random stall, yes that's kinda annoying. After you get access to cctv, the "fog of war" in the toilet is removed and you can see which stall is occupied for which girl, but then again, you need to proceed quite far in the game to get there.
I was referring to the 2 seconds you get when you sit down and start each class session while your character snores away. But fine, since you clarified that there is a way to tell which desk belongs to whom, which the game doesn't fucking say, or at least I can't tell because of the translations, my point still stands on this game being badly made. Why the heck would they only remove the fog of war effect when you're already 60 - 70% through the game? And why is there no item glow prompt to indicate things that need/can be picked up like most RPGmaker games?

leth

May 24, 2017
I was referring to the 2 seconds you get when you sit down and start each class session while your character snores away. But fine, since you clarified that there is a way to tell which desk belongs to whom, which the game doesn't fucking say, or at least I can't tell because of the translations, my point still stands on this game being badly made. Why the heck would they only remove the fog of war effect when you're already 60 - 70% through the game? And why is there no item glow prompt to indicate things that need/can be picked up like most RPGmaker games?
yeah the game is quite vague. i think this dev usually make short animation video, and this is their first attempt to make those into games, maybe that's why. Another maybe is that they will try to make the interaction better while they remake some other things? just maybe,lol.
about the stall, what i do is... save often (and use cheat to pass through walls, so i didn't bother with the sneaking event) so that i can try to see which scene i can get.
when i played this game, the one thing i do is to speak with everyone in 3rd and 1st floor, maybe that will give some hint somewhere. Hopefully that will help you to "grasp" the game better.
Some event or Some of the girl that need specific requirement that i remember:
the white haired girl request for drink in the second day? chat with her or the guards in every break, i think some choices will be given after a while if you do that. And when asked to be her guard say yes or you will be locked from her event in that playthrough
the glasses girl and her problem, the first time you cant find her, go to the roof, maybe she will be there, will ask you about what should she do (i forgot the choices), one choice will lead her to be busy (she will instantly gone in the evening if i recall), the other choice will make her stay in the evening and you can get to ghost event
the ghost event,chat with the class president? if the glasses girl also available, you and both of them will stay after class until night to see ghost.
the headmaster , headmaster will visit each classes in day 3 or 4 (i forgot), shifting from one class to another for each session, speak to her and she will ask for drinks. you can spike her drink with lax/diu(need to get syringe from the nurses office)
5. speak with your class teacher in the teacher's lounge, will get a quest to get 3 teacher's photo and 3 student's photo. This event will end with group photos event (not a H-scene, just a regular event, so u dont have to bother if you don't want it)

tathar86

May 10, 2017
thank a know the game in jap.... it is a hard game... so... in ENG, I know what i can do in the game... THK

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
yeah the game is quite vague. i think this dev usually make short animation video, and this is their first attempt to make those into games, maybe that's why. Another maybe is that they will try to make the interaction better while they remake some other things? just maybe,lol.
about the stall, what i do is... save often (and use cheat to pass through walls, so i didn't bother with the sneaking event) so that i can try to see which scene i can get.
when i played this game, the one thing i do is to speak with everyone in 3rd and 1st floor, maybe that will give some hint somewhere. Hopefully that will help you to "grasp" the game better.
Some event or Some of the girl that need specific requirement that i remember:
the white haired girl request for drink in the second day? chat with her or the guards in every break, i think some choices will be given after a while if you do that. And when asked to be her guard say yes or you will be locked from her event in that playthrough
the glasses girl and her problem, the first time you cant find her, go to the roof, maybe she will be there, will ask you about what should she do (i forgot the choices), one choice will lead her to be busy (she will instantly gone in the evening if i recall), the other choice will make her stay in the evening and you can get to ghost event
the ghost event,chat with the class president? if the glasses girl also available, you and both of them will stay after class until night to see ghost.
the headmaster , headmaster will visit each classes in day 3 or 4 (i forgot), shifting from one class to another for each session, speak to her and she will ask for drinks. you can spike her drink with lax/diu(need to get syringe from the nurses office)
5. speak with your class teacher in the teacher's lounge, will get a quest to get 3 teacher's photo and 3 student's photo. This event will end with group photos event (not a H-scene, just a regular event, so u dont have to bother if you don't want it)
Alright, thanks for the helpful reply. But I think anyone who hasn't already gotten as far as you needs some basic knowledge on how this crappy game works. So, I'll make a small beginner's guide below and you tell me if I missed out on anything.

Alright perverts, here's the deal. This game stinks doo doo, and doesn't tell you shit beyond that you're getting blackmailed to taking videos of girls pissing/shitting.

From the get go, after the blackmail scene, explore ONLY floor 3 and 4 (Where your classrooms are, and the teacher's rooms are) Search all cabinets at the top left for all for classes 3-1 and 3-3 as well as teacher's rooms (forgot which, just search all 3) for a cool 300 Gold. On your first time venturing to Floor 4, a teacher will stop you and bring you to visit your homeroom teacher, so she can fuck you up. After's she done scolding your ass, speak to a black haired teacher and she will reveal where the smartphones are located. Go grab your phone, and then head down to Floor 1 male toilet to speak with the blackmailer and buy 2 laxatives and some garbage bags.

(Note; in order to know where sitting positions of all the students and teachers so you can spike your targets correctly, there is a schedule [or two] in each of the teacher's rooms. I think you can use your phone to take pictures of these schedules so you dont have to keep going each time [Untested theory]

Either way, approach the desk of your target, and spike it with either the diuretic or laxative depending on which scene you haven't gotten. Once you beat the fucking minigame to enter a stall (I rec going into the two stalls in the middle, since they provide a view on stalls on either side, unless its already occupied) Put on the garbage to disguise yourself, lock the toilet door behind you, and put the phone to record mode BEFORE you peep.

Anyway, I still don't have any workarounds for the crappy detection system and fog of war, so just try your best to reach a stall at your own discretion. I'll try to update this guide as I play. Happy peeping.

Nups

Mar 16, 2022
I've been stuck on the fking first part of the tutorial where I have to avoid being detected by a girl running around for no apparent reason for about 20 mins now, pls someone give me a save cuz I can't pass it

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
As a person with this kind of fetish, this game is godlike, very well crafted from scenarios and visuals, to it's theme and good sound effect implementation, it ticks all the boxes for me.

As far as I remember from following the games development it's getting a remake to make all the models 2D illustrated art, which could be interesting, we'll have to see. The game was uploaded on DLSite and taken down not long after (I think only a day later) and never re-uploaded, I've heard people say it was because it was buggy, but someone patched it and that's how we're able to play it.

If anyone want's my Save file I'll leave it here, I remember becoming obsessed with it a few months ago putting over 17 hours into it (I know, it's kinda long), and I'm still missing a couple scenes because I had a lot of trouble with the Japanese only text, but through the power of Trial and Error (and a little research) I was able to get most of the scenes. I have all the Ghost powers (God, I hate that ghost part) so that should really help out those looking for the last couple of scenes, it can be a difficult game to understand, should be easier now that it's (somewhat) translated.

I hope we get to see more games similar to this in the future for us "toilet fetishists", a lot of care and attention (and I dare even say heart) went into making this.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes