VN Ren'Py Abandoned Science Of Lust [Intro] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Chiara and Jordyn are probably my favorites so far.
Also not that many good ebony models out there in games, so that's a plus.

Agree with others about the MC's dick, it looks kinda mutated like something that would spread the atom bombs and not the sperm, lol.
This one scene where MC is on his bed unveiling the creature i was thinking that this is the introduction to new fallout game, because it would just explode and destroy the planet. :rolleyes:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
OMG, that Intro was so funny. :ROFLMAO:
The renders of the MC, the way he is looking. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I kind of feel with the MC. Everywhere something/someone to look at but he is also a moron.
Why not just go to a toilet and jack it off? Oh, I forgot... for our amusement. :LOL:
Nice Intro and great renders, thank you. (y)
Can't agree more with that. It was so hilarious that i couldn't really stop laughing. :ROFLMAO:

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
That was entertaining, haha...even though there was no lewd content. I enjoyed the funny dialogue, but after a while I just felt sorry for his extremely painful boner...especially after he finally addressed the issue. It looked gangrenous! :ROFLMAO: Anyway, I look forward to chapter one - good work

Reactions: iksanabot

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I don't know how I feel about this intro. I don't hate it and also I don't love it, I guess that's neutrality. It doesn't give me what I was used to in Tora Prodctions work such as the character I play with is not focus of the game but the girls are. I liked that we observed and helped these girls to grow as characters.
In this intro mc thoughts overflowing dialog in the game and is jarring and somewhat annoying as some of these thoughts repeat multiple times. The setting seems fun and rich of opportunity. Visuals if not great now will be in the future because Mortze is on a job.
I understand that this is just an intro and everything can and will be improved on. I liked what iksanabot did with LoP, so I have my hopes for this coloboratio.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Valeck
Dec 29, 2018
And, really? Any possibility of group sex sends you away? What if it is FFM?
By group sex, I assumed you meant orgy. I'm probably just being paranoid here, but you already have two other male characters in a game that appears to be about an evil professor with mind control abilities and a main character who was constantly humiliated throughout the introduction. So my mind instantly went to the worst case scenarios.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Science Of Lust v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Another perfect shot!

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
By group sex, I assumed you meant orgy. I'm probably just being paranoid here, but you already have two other male characters in a game that appears to be about an evil professor with mind control abilities and a main character who was constantly humiliated throughout the introduction. So my mind instantly went to the worst case scenarios.
Fair enough. I probably should be less forthcoming right now, but your good natured response put me in a mood for sharing...
The professor is not evil, and she doesn't have magic powers. But yeah, something is going on with her.
And I have to sheepishly admit that I can't imagine making a game that doesn't have at least one orgy, but whatever orgies (suddenly plural!!) I do end up writing into the game, I will make them either avoidable, or about people you haven't had a chance to develop major feelings for yet. I have to be careful what I say here because I do have plans for an unavoidable 3some scene in the first episode, but it's voyeur only, and it includes characters that I don't feel like you could be emotionally attached to yet. So... yeah, shoot, I guess your weren't being that paranoid...

Reactions: Remplier

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Off to a good start, though someone should probably let MC know that any erection lasting more than 4 hours can potentially cause gangreene the dick and needs medical attention. It was already looking kinda hinky by the time he got home. :D

• Haha

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Fair enough. I probably should be less forthcoming right now, but your good natured response put me in a mood for sharing...
The professor is not evil, and she doesn't have magic powers. But yeah, something is going on with her.
And I have to sheepishly admit that I can't imagine making a game that doesn't have at least one orgy, but whatever orgies (suddenly plural!!) I do end up writing into the game, I will make them either avoidable, or about people you haven't had a chance to develop major feelings for yet. I have to be careful what I say here because I do have plans for an unavoidable 3some scene in the first episode, but it's voyeur only, and it includes characters that I don't feel like you could be emotionally attached to yet. So... yeah, shoot, I guess your weren't being that paranoid...
You got me with "at least one orgy"
Great work guys!

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I didn't realize the woman in the coffee shop was Serena from Saving Chloe when I first saw her here (hair is different), but knowing she's in the game makes me more interested. I liked her in Saving Chloe, so getting another chance to see her character develop appeals to me. Not sure if MC can pursue a relationship with her or not, but would be in to doing so (someone has to mend her broken heart!).

Will be keeping track of game's development, but hope things work out well for the team.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
So you are giving the goods away to others first?
Sad for me the game is just at intro and already ended.

• Haha

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
Off to a good start, though someone should probably let MC know that any erection lasting more than 4 hours can potentially cause gangreene the dick and needs medical attention. It was already looking kinda hinky by the time he got home. :D
Yeah. We're well aware of the dangers of the priapism medical condition. We'll just have to ask everyone to detach themselves from that part of realism because what we intended was humor there, and also hint at some weird chains of events that have an origin that will be explained in the first or second episode (not sure which). :)
But your comment kind of explains why the MC's genitals looked weird. They looked like a bad sausage because he has had an erection for some time and that has consequences on the penis appearance. :p

I didn't realize the woman in the coffee shop was Serena from Saving Chloe when I first saw her here (hair is different), but knowing she's in the game makes me more interested. I liked her in Saving Chloe, so getting another chance to see her character develop appeals to me. Not sure if MC can pursue a relationship with her or not, but would be in to doing so (someone has to mend her broken heart!).

Will be keeping track of game's development, but hope things work out well for the team.
Yeah, Serena was a non negotiable condition for me. She'll be what you wish for and perhaps even more. :)
And you should know by now that I like to change the hair in my models.

What does port mean?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

SoL-Fan-Sig-Chiara.gif SoL-Fan-Sig-Serena.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/327016_SoL-Fan-Sig-Chiara.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/327017_SoL-Fan-Sig-Serena.gif
Normally sigs aren't made for demo's but for Mortze's work towards the end of the demo and for Serena, exceptions had to be made :)

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

View attachment 313234 View attachment 313235

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/327016_SoL-Fan-Sig-Chiara.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/327017_SoL-Fan-Sig-Serena.gif
Normally sigs aren't made for demo's but for Mortze's work towards the end of the demo and for Serena, exceptions had to be made :)
That is class, all the way - thank you!!

Reactions: Krull and Walg
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes