masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Where are the saves(i dont mean those one in the game folder)
Windows
%Appdata%\Renpy\discarded-union-1555156147

Mac OS X
~/Library/RenPy/discarded-union-1555156147

Linux/Other:
~/.renpy/discarded-union-1555156147

Not sure about Android but I think it's on the SD Card
SD:/Android/data/com.{gamename}.program/files/saves/

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
It's a bit short for now but I can see great potential in it. Dev, please, just make as many options to change Sam as possible. Like, we can pierce her ears, be we also need some classic Japanese corruption stuff - tanning and dying hair to blond! Also, it would be awesome if we had some repeatable sex event - the game doesn't end once you finish all the stuff the dev has prepared.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
To what depth has the transformation stuff gotten? I was hoping to be able to do the old "make a guy into my big tiddy slave" that has seemingly gone the way of the flash game: has it reached that point yet?

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Not sure if this a bug or not but the game is repeating, i just got to the point where you buy Sam the dress and now nothing new appears, its just an endless loop of nothing except the option to work at Don't Fret.

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
Not sure if this a bug or not but the game is repeating, i just got to the point where you buy Sam the dress and now nothing new appears, its just an endless loop of nothing except the option to work at Don't Fret.
Same issue. It looks like the follow-ups to the binge event aren't firing, but are keeping the christmas event from showing up.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
So far I really enjoy the game. The story is refreshing and gives you opportunities to choose your own way to get that ass, and the art looks great. Only criticism so far, the artwork needs to develop a bit more. It's kinda pointless to be able to choose if your bully got a dick or a vag if he/she looks like Ken anyway. And a bit more artwork to go with the scenes (bully bent over and fucked from behind for example) would be nice too. I don't know if you do the artwork yourself, but it might be a good idea to try and catch up on the artwork a bit, before continuing the story. Otherwise the gap between story development and artwork will only become even greater.

Apr 22, 2017
Hands down, one of the best games i've played so far and this comes from a person with short attention span and this game kept me engaged for hours, i was just staying and picking up my choises not just rushing randomly. Great job, keep it rolling!!!

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
To what depth has the transformation stuff gotten? I was hoping to be able to do the old "make a guy into my big tiddy slave" that has seemingly gone the way of the flash game: has it reached that point yet?
The game isn't that far, and the core focus of the game is a more grounded transition (i.e: just presentation, eventually identity), and will include the potential for HRT or something late-game. Something like plastic surgery or something less realistic isn't planned, but could be included in post-game content if there is demand for it once the core game is done.

Anyone have an idea why I get this error?
This is a known issue with the Android build on some devices. I'm looking into fixing this ASAP, sorry for the delay.

Same issue. It looks like the follow-ups to the binge event aren't firing, but are keeping the christmas event from showing up.
why after you have been in the shop and bought the £100 dress it always give me waste time or work a shift at don't freet?
Thanks
This is a known issue with this build, it doesn't seem to be correctly detecting that you have finished all the events in the game. You probably aren't missing any content, just reached the end of the game for now (you can check the changelog to see what events you should have seen). I'm looking into fixing this for the next release.

So far I really enjoy the game. The story is refreshing and gives you opportunities to choose your own way to get that ass, and the art looks great. Only criticism so far, the artwork needs to develop a bit more. It's kinda pointless to be able to choose if your bully got a dick or a vag if he/she looks like Ken anyway. And a bit more artwork to go with the scenes (bully bent over and fucked from behind for example) would be nice too. I don't know if you do the artwork yourself, but it might be a good idea to try and catch up on the artwork a bit, before continuing the story. Otherwise the gap between story development and artwork will only become even greater.
Yeah, unfortunately I'm no artist, and I had an artist back out which really messed up the planned introduction of artwork into the game. I now have a great artist I'm working with and art should start to drop regularly (currently working on the first custom artwork for a scene—the first scene). The plan is to get a second artist involved to increase the pace of adding artwork to the game when the Patreon income can support it, so hopefully at that point there is a chance to "catch up".

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
This is a known issue with this build, it doesn't seem to be correctly detecting that you have finished all the events in the game. You probably aren't missing any content, just reached the end of the game for now (you can check the changelog to see what events you should have seen). I'm looking into fixing this for the next release.
I'm fairly sure it's because of the "and chill" and/or "not tonight" events not firing. I saw the scene in the hall where they talk about totally not game of thrones, which I assume is the "Binge" event, but there was never any follow-up to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes