DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I'm fairly sure it's because of the "and chill" and/or "not tonight" events not firing. I saw the scene in the hall where they talk about totally not game of thrones, which I assume is the "Binge" event, but there was never any follow-up to it.
Thanks for the hint, that sounds like it could well be the root cause, that's really useful info. I'll take a look at that.

TrappedTruth

Feb 2, 2020
The premise behind this game is amazing, and I will be a fan till the end. Even if it is your first game, you have an amazing idea. With an even better head on your shoulders, keep up the good work you legend.

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Wow, I wasn't expecting to like the game this much.
I'm not into sissification nor transformation and I thought this would to be the main focus of the game, but I really enjoyed playing with Sam as a girl because it is a complete and wholesome alternative. I'm really looking forward to further updates. (y)

Edit: And I agree with Thanatos it might be a good idea to catch up with the artwork before it's too late. It already feels weird that you can do all kinds of stuff with the boy/girl but you only have one picture of him/her. The progression should be visible, otherwise it might be better to make the game text only.
Edit2: And now I've read the dev's reply to thanatos. :p

Last edited:

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
When this game was first announced I kind of shrugged it off due to no art, but after an artist was hired even though there aren't any actual sex scenes that are drawn im still hooked as hell on this game
A few criticisms though:

Add a warning to the game where you know you finished all the current content, I cycled through options for hours and hours just looking for whats left or what I may have messed up in

And draw genitals on the male interest, idk why they just have nothing going on down there. Some people are into that and if somehow someone who picked the male love interest option doesn't want to see it???? They can toggle on or off the current genitalless option or a new one with a dick on em

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
When this game was first announced I kind of shrugged it off due to no art, but after an artist was hired even though there aren't any actual sex scenes that are drawn im still hooked as hell on this game
A few criticisms though:

Add a warning to the game where you know you finished all the current content, I cycled through options for hours and hours just looking for whats left or what I may have messed up in

And draw genitals on the male interest, idk why they just have nothing going on down there. Some people are into that and if somehow someone who picked the male love interest option doesn't want to see it???? They can toggle on or off the current genitalless option or a new one with a dick on em
There are/were end of content warnings, my understanding is that they currently aren't working because of an error with one of the new events preventing it from firing.
TBH, Sounds more like you want a checklist/gallery with hints. Which would be appreciated once there is more variety in events available. As it is now, almost all of them have a single result based on the path you are on, with the 'fail' choices being pretty obvious, at least to me.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
A few criticisms though:

Yeah, that is due to a bug in the current version of the game. There is normally a system that detects you have completed all events and tells you the game is done for now.

The lack of genitals on the sprites for now is purely missing content: that will 100% be added in the next batch of sprite updates (after the first scene CG is added).

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
I really wish the art would look less like generic manga art, the first artist might have been an asshole and a fluke, but the art had character.
god forbid we get actual decent/good anime-looking art instead of the usual 3D koikatsu/honey-select and poorly-drawn western shit we get
i think you're absolutely wrong, the current artstyle is great

Reactions: TAVF

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
The game isn't that far, and the core focus of the game is a more grounded transition (i.e: just presentation, eventually identity)
i think it's a great-strenght, it make the build-up of the antagonist's corruption more natural and much more satisfying
i don't like how the few games with sissyfication done to someone else than the MC are always based on drugs or hypno/magic-app stuff
not only it's irrealistic, which kinda break the point of corruption in my opinion, but it's also break character-developement

i think corruption should is at it's best when it's a slow build-up with smallers but many milestones
it make the character-developement much more fluid and much more rewarding by the end

i'm speaking for the trap-route here, but i love how it progress
you start making the antagonist wear female-underwear, telling him it's fine since no-one will see them anyway
then you tell him to start wearing really light makeup, telling him no-one will probably realize it if it's low-key enough
i think it's great because the point is to slowly get him used-to crossdress to the point he will actually want to do it
it's also great because it feels real,

and it's the same with his personnality
you slowly warp his/her mind into giving you exactly what you want by slowly turning the antag into your lover/sub

and will include the potential for HRT or something late-game. Something like plastic surgery or something less realistic isn't planned, but could be included in post-game content if there is demand for it once the core game is done.
on the point of Plastic-Surgery, yeah it's a bit-much, but adding HRT seem like a good-idea
it might also be a good idea to add the possibility of making the antag follow somes diets/exercices
you could tell the antag to start following a low-testosterone/high-oestrogene diet and some daily light-exercices like squats
it wouldn't be out-of-place and it would be much more realistic than plastic-surgery and/or HRT right from the bat

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Personally, I normally go with a female antagonist so feminising her isn't such a challenge.
For turning someone actually from a boy into a girl, or just sissifying them... i'd probably want to go the magical or the scifi route.

I understand if you want to keep a more mundane and down-to-earth setting, but modern-day HRT is... well, it's a little too real.
And like all real things, it's never as fast, clean or effective as it is in people's imaginations.

You want to say that you're shooting them up with body-changing nanobots, or giving them magical pills you bought on the internet? Sure. I can buy that immediately.
But the moment you bring up a real life term like 'Hormone replacement therapy' you're gonna starting running into people's actual irl understanding of the process, which sorta ruins the mood.

On the other hand, you wanna say the game is set in 2035 and everything looks pretty much the same, except there have been significant improvements in medical technology, and there's this fancy new pill on the market that just deals with that issue over the course of two weeks?
Go for it.

Also, related, I was actually hoping there'd be a 'both' option when choosing your antagonist's genitals.
Have them actually be biologically right in them middle. Androgynous, possessing both sets of parts and with a small/flat chest, identifying and presenting in a masculine way.
That way when you start to change them, they're already... equipped, for their new role.

... I'm honestly not even sure what to call that. Some sort of trap/reverse-trap dual-way system?
Trying to trappify someone who's physically just as suited to be defined as a girl as a boy seems interesting. It'd be more a matter of changing how they dress and present themselves.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Also, related, I was actually hoping there'd be a 'both' option when choosing your antagonist's genitals.
Have them actually be biologically right in them middle. Androgynous, possessing both sets of parts and with a small/flat chest, identifying and presenting in a masculine way.
That way when you start to change them, they're already... equipped, for their new role.

... I'm honestly not even sure what to call that. Some sort of trap/reverse-trap dual-way system?
Trying to trappify someone who's physically just as suited to be defined as a girl as a boy seems interesting. It'd be more a matter of changing how they dress and present themselves.
you mean "full-package futanari"

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Welp. We have two lurkers going at it over someone making an opinion post. That's how you know the game is popular! That or the mods preemptively disallowing discussion of certain aspects of a game.

That said, the game's art is thus far pretty decent, and more than does the job. What remains to be seen is what the actual scene artwork will look like. Honestly, so long as the text descriptions still keep the same level of quality, they could have kept the prior chibi designs (they were cute!) and the game would still do okay.

Reactions: StratoSquir

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
How about some actual Game News?

Sculptor 0.12.0 Release for Patreons

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for posting the update. Just as a quick extra, since you posted that I've found a work-around for the android bug and there is an android build now which should work for everyone.

Reactions: masterdragonson

agnertsader232

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for posting the update. Just as a quick extra, since you posted that I've found a work-around for the android bug and there is an android build now which should work for everyone.
This is my favorite game on the site!, when will 12.0 be public? and thanks so much, when my money comes in I will definitely consider becoming a patron :)

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
This is my favorite game on the site!, when will 12.0 be public? and thanks so much, when my money comes in I will definitely consider becoming a patron :)
Glad you hear you are enjoying it! 0.12.0 (well, there are a few bugs so it'll probably actually be 0.12.1 by then) will be public on Friday (I tend to release at roughly midnight UTC, Friday going into Saturday).

As to supporting the game, it literally makes it possible for me to dedicate the time I do and to commission the artist to produce the artwork for the game, so if you can, it really helps—I appreciate everyone who contributes greatly.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i'll wait till we at least get somes CG's, then i might spend 5 bucks a month on the game if they're on part with the sprites and the writing stay consistently good
don't take it the wrong-way, i think you got all the good ideas on the right-places,
and it seem like you have a specific and realistic idea of what you're expecting from your game

it's just that this industry got plagued by so many-scams (looking at you "breeding-season") and developemment-hell that it became hard to even give a single dollar without wondering if you'll ever see it back in any-shapes or forms

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes