Feb 5, 2018
everything seems fine (apart from the fact that you don't have the newest update, but who gives a damn anyway).

can you replicate the error in the game? if so, do me a favor: redownload the game and try it there. post the crash log again if it happens. sometimes those errors occur due to faulty downloads.
Sure but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok one question how to eat lunch with she and her friend at the start later on you get no chose so is there a way

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
ok one question how to eat lunch with she and her friend at the start later on you get no chose so is there a way
I think its something like a false choice that sometimes happens in stories like these. Its presented as an option without the actual intention of making it create a change due to it being where it is placed. And based on other text I'm pretty sure its generally intended that way.

At least that's my input on it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can you type in "cmd" in the search bar, open up the command app and then type in "systeminfo" (without the ")?
via cmd and the systeminfo command you can directly check out what system ya have.
headsup: thats largely the same data presented in the screenshot. compare the builds.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
early version, incomplete, basic artwork, and it already left such a good impression on me. pretty good game even if its on early stages. i'll be looking forward to future content.

Discarded Union you're amazing. this being your first game and on its basic stages and i dare say is already better than some completed games out there

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Any way to get her to not tell me to fuck off during lunch?
its in the systems but the needed stats are impossible to achive without cheating and even then its a non-event. it doesnt parse your name, but hints {them} can call you master even in public, but all you do is eat together while their crew is flabberghasted at what happened.

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
its in the systems but the needed stats are impossible to achive without cheating and even then its a non-event.
yeah that's why I consider it a false choice where its placed. Potentially later we might get a new variation of the scene when its possible as the "lunchtime" part of the day is pretty bare.

caliegh

Sep 19, 2017
Ive got a bug at the dad scene when I make the choice you shouldnt listen to him I get this error
Its saying Ive got windows 8 when mine is 10. Save is attached at choice
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/family/first_time_seeing.rpy", line 158, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Target' object has no attribute 'effect'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "scripts/plot.rpyc", line 46, in script call
  File "helpers/09events.rpyc", line 216, in script call
  File "helpers/09events.rpyc", line 225, in script call
  File "scripts/core/family/first_time_seeing.rpyc", line 120, in script call
  File "scripts/core/family/first_time_seeing.rpyc", line 158, in script
  File "C:\Users\calie\Downloads\sculptor-0121-win\sculptor-0.12.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\calie\Downloads\sculptor-0121-win\sculptor-0.12.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sculptor 0.12.1
Sat Mar 07 01:32:41 2020

Feb 5, 2018
Ive got a bug at the dad scene when I make the choice you shouldnt listen to him I get this error
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\calie\Downloads\sculptor-0121-win\sculptor-0.12.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\calie\Downloads\sculptor-0121-win\sculptor-0.12.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sculptor 0.12.1
Exactly the same eroor i got in exactly the same way I got it.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Dont know how far the creator is taking this, but its wierd to see the line saying she/he got changed into a skirt and she is wearing pants still.

this girl is a pirates dream (flat as a board) wonder if there are plans for giving this she/he character some boobs wether it be cause your transforming them into some type of sissy, or even if its because you want the girl to have a actual chest...lol

same thing with the genitals if its a he, atleast stick some balls and a stick between the legs.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Dont know how far the creator is taking this, but its wierd to see the line saying she/he got changed into a skirt and she is wearing pants still.

this girl is a pirates dream (flat as a board) wonder if there are plans for giving this she/he character some boobs wether it be cause your transforming them into some type of sissy, or even if its because you want the girl to have a actual chest...lol

same thing with the genitals if its a he, atleast stick some balls and a stick between the legs.
Art is under slow progress, this has already been made clear. Many of the current art pieces are simply acting as placeholders so we have something to see during the scene.

Edit: Also I believe the creator did say that the chest is something considered, but they don't want to cause scope creep on the story right now so it won't happen anytime soon.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sculptor 0.12.1
just ignore.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Exactly the same eroor i got in exactly the same way I got it.
strange i didn't get it in my playthroughs (at least in previous versions).

to be honest i thought you had a game crash or something. but if it's just an ingame error you can really just ignore it and skip forward. stuff like that happens in renpy games.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes