DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Any estimate on when sprites and art of the the male version of the antagonist will drop in?
When static genitals will be added? Good game.
The next set of antagonist sprites which will include genital variants and other stuff will be the next thing the artist works on as soon as the first scene art is done, which—as mentioned above—should be very soon.

As always, it's hard to say exactly how long any artwork will take, but based on the previous work, I'd hope within roughly two versions, but please do take that with a grain of salt—the real answer is always "when it is done", but it is 100% the next thing on the to-do-list.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
the genre of the game has me confused and disgusted at the same time but seeing the images, I like the premise of blackmailing her, I like

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is very one sided. Sex should be two way especially when you decide to have a relationship. If you are both trans girls you would fuck each other. The game is very unsatisfactory and I hope the updates will come quickly especially in the graphic department.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.12/0.13 (I missed 0.12):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there are a few things I was thinking might be fun to add:
  • At the music shop, having Sam service you behind the counter
  • When she asks about masturbating, in addition to letting her and letting her play with her ass, it would be nice to have an option to tell her she's only permitted to cum when you make her, and she should come to you when she's horny.
  • Give her a remote-controlled vibrator, there are a lot of fun things you can do with one of those.

Horse Amor

Mar 11, 2020
This is a nice game, but one thing I don't like is the fact that there are three different relationship points. It would be one thing if they decided where the relationship went, but as far as I can tell they don't, they just lock you out of content. Which is fine if you've got one set of love points, but if you got love, lust, and submission points then there's no way to know for sure which was the limiting factor.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The next set of antagonist sprites which will include genital variants and other stuff will be the next thing the artist works on
are you using paper doll overlays (puzzled together characters) or full art (everything in one file)?

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Question: Will we be able to choose some characteristics of our own character's body like penis size, breasts and etc?

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
This is what I've been looking for! Finally a game that lets ME do the feminizing of someone who has made my life miserable. I seriously don't get these ntr games where someone does it to you and steals everything from you like your girlfriend or family. How am I supposed to get horny when someone is ruining my life?

Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of playing a game where someone feminizes you, just no ntr elements. Just feminize and dominate me like my inner submissive wants. Don't destroy my life. Slight rant, sorry.

Anyway, I'll definitely keep up with this. Hope things go well with development and you keep at it because this is one of few games I've seen like this and I love this type of scenario.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This is what I've been looking for! Finally a game that lets ME do the feminizing of someone who has made my life miserable. I seriously don't get these ntr games where someone does it to you and steals everything from you like your girlfriend or family. How am I supposed to get horny when someone is ruining my life?

Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of playing a game where someone feminizes you, just no ntr elements. Just feminize and dominate me like my inner submissive wants. Don't destroy my life. Slight rant, sorry.

Anyway, I'll definitely keep up with this. Hope things go well with development and you keep at it because this is one of few games I've seen like this and I love this type of scenario.
I agree as i never see a game where you feminize someone and if you do see one it would be another guy but I just love the fact that you can do this one with a girl or a guy if you want. I just hope there is more domination/enslaving in the future updates.

Reactions: shadowsynn

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018

While I agree primarily, and MAJORLY on the whole "BEING feminised, no NTR elements" part cause well, big sub vibes but like, same, don't destroy my life though. make it BETTER. But yeah, I know overall there's a lot of DOING the feminizing over the BEING feminized, so this game definitely is a great change of pace/reversal.

Reactions: shadowsynn

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone plz tell me if the sex scene r animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It is very one sided. Sex should be two way especially when you decide to have a relationship. If you are both trans girls you would fuck each other. The game is very unsatisfactory and I hope the updates will come quickly especially in the graphic department.
I'm afraid that kinda comes with the nature of the game—it is very much about a relationship based around a power dynamic that is very directional.

This is a nice game, but one thing I don't like is the fact that there are three different relationship points. It would be one thing if they decided where the relationship went, but as far as I can tell they don't, they just lock you out of content. Which is fine if you've got one set of love points, but if you got love, lust, and submission points then there's no way to know for sure which was the limiting factor.
The aim is to focus more on story than point counting. With that said, I am trying to add more clues for players.

are you using paper doll overlays (puzzled together characters) or full art (everything in one file)?
The artwork is all layered, otherwise the amount of variants we need would lead to crazily huge file sizes.

Question: Will we be able to choose some characteristics of our own character's body like penis size, breasts and etc?
Probably not, just on the basis of it meaning even more variation that has to be written into each scene, and there being a limit to how much of that I can do (there is already a lot). The writing generally just stays ambiguous on that kind of thing.

Can anyone plz tell me if the sex scene r animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance
No animation in the scene artwork going in now. I won't rule it out in the future, but obviously animation takes more time and cost, so probably not for a while if it does happen.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The one sided, clearly defined sub v dom dynamic, is why its hot.
If you want a more even relationship you should just go play a more vanilla game, not one initially built around blackmail.
Its better than most similar dynamics since its much tamer than the usual ''OH WHIP ME MASTER I MET 2 DAYS AGO AHHHHHHHH'' bullshit. The characters come off as characters discovering their sexuality and exploring the nature of their relationship, not walking fetishes with names.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
I'm afraid that kinda comes with the nature of the game—it is very much about a relationship based around a power dynamic that is very directional.

The aim is to focus more on story than point counting. With that said, I am trying to add more clues for players.

The artwork is all layered, otherwise the amount of variants we need would lead to crazily huge file sizes.

Probably not, just on the basis of it meaning even more variation that has to be written into each scene, and there being a limit to how much of that I can do (there is already a lot). The writing generally just stays ambiguous on that kind of thing.

No animation in the scene artwork going in now. I won't rule it out in the future, but obviously animation takes more time and cost, so probably not for a while if it does happen.
Ty for ur reply bro

Reactions: ara1111

unsafechariot

Feb 21, 2019
Hey, haven't managed to play 0.12.1, nice to see that with 0.13.0 the additional content is quite meaty. I seem to have gotten stuck after Sam rejected the "All Day" scene though (I believe that's the scene, at least), as there's neither the "go to Christmas" notice nor any new scene triggers. Is there something I'm missing? I'm pretty sure I've gotten every other scene. For reference, I triggered the scene on October 14th just in case that might have something to do with it. I've also tried going to December 25th manually and the Christmas event triggers normally.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Hey, haven't managed to play 0.12.1, nice to see that with 0.13.0 the additional content is quite meaty. I seem to have gotten stuck after Sam rejected the "All Day" scene though (I believe that's the scene, at least), as there's neither the "go to Christmas" notice nor any new scene triggers. Is there something I'm missing? I'm pretty sure I've gotten every other scene. For reference, I triggered the scene on October 14th just in case that might have something to do with it. I've also tried going to December 25th manually and the Christmas event triggers normally.
Could be a similar problem to something that happened earlier where an event kept misfiring so it doesn't show the current content as complete. I also had this happen in my game as well.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is there anything you can do after she refuses to stay all day? My game seems to be out od options after that
Yeah, this is a bug—there are follow-up scenes that are tracked for completion that can't be achieved if you don't succeed there. I'll take a look at fixing that for the upcoming 0.14 release.

It'd probably make sense to allow retrying "failed" events, but I'm a little hesitant because it will feel very game-y.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes