itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I'm just worried they've lost motivation and given up as from what I've seen this person made strides and had consistent and rapid updates. In a few days it'll be an entire month since the recovery. Understandable that they have to finish recovery, bills, etc. but I'm hoping that we'll hear word in a few days. Or at least next month. However I would like a mid month heads up. It could also be possible that the artist they had originally hired moved on and they don't want to push forward, but from some messages I've gleaned they are fine with placeholders. Maybe they are active in the discord?
I'm in the Discord, as well as being a Patron of theirs. Their last message in the Discord was on the 14th of last month with the last Patron post being on the same day. Up until February 18th, they would release an update roughly every two weeks so I find it difficult to believe that they would just lose motivation especially when there was financial and community backing.

Personally, I'm just hoping they're still in the recovery phase and that nothing serious has happened.

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
is the christmas scene still the end, because looking at the changelog i feel like i have missed some stuff.

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
I may have fucked by deleting the video lol I'm just working and wasting time everyday, is this like the bad end or is it a bug?

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
the option to delete the video comes near the end of the current content, there's no penalty for doing so(I think you get like an extra option or two if you do it as soon as possible, but it's possible to delay till it's literally all you can do, or not do it at all), you may have just reached the end of the current content (yes it's very abrupt)

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
the option to delete the video comes near the end of the current content, there's no penalty for doing so(I think you get like an extra option or two if you do it as soon as possible, but it's possible to delay till it's literally all you can do, or not do it at all), you may have just reached the end of the current content (yes it's very abrupt)
Thanks I think I just ran through the content too fast, I would've expected a "this is the limit of the content" screen so I thought I messed up

Thatonecrow

Nov 2, 2018
I JUST WANT TO HOLD AND CARESS MY BEAUTIFUL FEMBOI. GOD IF YOU TAKE THIS GAME AWAY FROME ME I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT
Calm down my friend, I'm sure something will happen soon.

Edit: That something probably being an update on the developers health. Hopefully they're doing alright.

Reactions: daniellwtf

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Calm down my friend, I'm sure something will happen soon.

Edit: That something probably being an update on the developers health. Hopefully they're doing alright.
we're close to december now, i don't believe in Discarded's ability to release anything or hold-promises anymore

There was a longass silent with absolutely no-news, the game is on hold since almost two godamn years
he said he'd stop the patreon yet he didn't until we mentionned it was wrong to keep the patreon subscription if the game is on-hold

for fuck-sake, i wanted this game to work, because it seem like whenever there's a game about feminization or "sissyfication" it's always the MC getting it, for once you had a game where you'd do it to someone else
i even considered joining his patreon before the sudden silence

i'm done with this shit, could have been a great-game, too bad it had to be abandonned by it's creator

Gavforme

Jul 8, 2019
we're close to december now, i don't believe in Discarded's ability to release anything or hold-promises anymore

There was a longass silent with absolutely no-news, the game is on hold since almost two godamn years
he said he'd stop the patreon yet he didn't until we mentionned it was wrong to keep the patreon subscription if the game is on-hold

for fuck-sake, i wanted this game to work, because it seem like whenever there's a game about feminization or "sissyfication" it's always the MC getting it, for once you had a game where you'd do it to someone else
i even considered joining his patreon before the sudden silence

i'm done with this shit, could have been a great-game, too bad it had to be abandonned by it's creator
If someone can walk me through how to create a renpy game, I would love to give this game a shot, if it becomes abandoned.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes