gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
Shame. Hopefully he'll come back with a subscribestar.
Same, just got done with what's done of the GF route, and I'd hate for this to be all that there is. FWIW I'd pledge, since I mostly reserve pledges for stuff with a lot of promise but not a lot of support, and I feel like if they lost their patreon, that'd fit if they came back there.

sonotink

May 7, 2019
Okay, I'm kind of worried to think of this, but, I think the poor dude, might of, you know, passed... It would explain why literally all of his social media is inactive.
It would be sad, however, it wouldn't be a surprise, due to how many people have passed away from it.
I really hope the dudes doing okay.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I don't think a link was posted here nor posted on the Patreon - only seems to be accessible via the auto-invite when signing up on Patreon, I think. The good news is that the Patreon's back now though (still paused until next month).

Personally, I kinda want to wish them well but also get that barrages of messages from people you frankly don't know is a bit weird and maybe not all that useful. May chuck them some cash via itch for now.

HIronche

Nov 17, 2019
I don't think a link was posted here nor posted on the Patreon - only seems to be accessible via the auto-invite when signing up on Patreon, I think. The good news is that the Patreon's back now though (still paused until next month).

Personally, I kinda want to wish them well but also get that barrages of messages from people you frankly don't know is a bit weird and maybe not all that useful. May chuck them some cash via itch for now.
The chat seems pretty barren most likely because people are more concerned on how discard is doing and any possible updates.
By barren i mean 12 messages have been posted since November 2020.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
Feels nice to play a game where MC can feminize someone while trying to work with them on a balanced relationship, albeit one rooted in blackmail. Wonder if there's anything in the works about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just deleted it in game but it feels like there isn't any content afterward though I though I accidentally ended the game full stop for a bit.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just deleted it in game but it feels like there isn't any content afterward though I though I accidentally ended the game full stop for a bit.
if you do so too early, there is nothing to do because the parameter gates are not reached yet. deleting the blackmail increases love and some other stat by a bit.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes