Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Is that confirmed? Not naming names here for obvious reasons but I can think of another couple of projects which feature outright rape as a major theme but are still up and significantly bigger, and I don't remember anything that bad here. I'd assume it's some sort of inactivity thing before that.

Reactions: Grelk

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is that confirmed? Not naming names here for obvious reasons but I can think of another couple of projects which feature outright rape as a major theme but are still up and significantly bigger, and I don't remember anything that bad here. I'd assume it's some sort of inactivity thing before that.
It's 100% confirmed rape is against Patreon terms of service, you can look it up yourself if you like. Is this suspension because of that? That isn't confirmed but it seems pretty obvious that's what's happened.

It's the True American Way after all :whistle:
Sad that the US school system has got so bad so many boys see this as the best option.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
It's 100% confirmed rape is against Patreon terms of service, you can look it up yourself if you like. Is this suspension because of that? That isn't confirmed but it seems pretty obvious that's what's happened.
It's listed as against their TOS, but again, I do feel like there's something more to it. It's mentioned in the same sentence as bestiality and CP, and while I've not seen any of the latter, I've seen games that do bestiality and rape content have to edit out the bestiality but not the rape. Unless their definition of it is really narrow then they're utterly useless at enforcing the rule. Which, again, is why I think something's dodgy here. Like half the games on there would be wiped out if they enforced the rule.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's listed as against their TOS, but again, I do feel like there's something more to it. It's mentioned in the same sentence as bestiality and CP, and while I've not seen any of the latter, I've seen games that do bestiality and rape content have to edit out the bestiality but not the rape. Unless their definition of it is really narrow then they're utterly useless at enforcing the rule. Which, again, is why I think something's dodgy here. Like half the games on there would be wiped out if they enforced the rule.
It depends on if anyone reports them or not. Patreon have like a hundred employees overseeing millions of accounts. They don't look at anything very closely.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
It depends on if anyone reports them or not. Patreon have like a hundred employees overseeing millions of accounts. They don't look at anything very closely.
Ah, that's cute! You think Patreon remotely gives a damn about equal enforcement!

Just like YT, Twitch, Facebook or Twitter, they don't care about equally enforcing their rules. Some people get away with major infractions while others get removed for minor ones. It's nothing new. It's not just a matter of 'is it against the rules?', it's also 'do we like this person/are they making a ton of money?' and 'is the person checking on it personally offended by what they saw, without respect to the actual rules?'.

Jul 16, 2020
Guys... if i chose Sam to be he/him and have a penis, he just hasn't anything. Is that a bug? Is the Game only text, or are there artworks showing sexual content?
Edit: After reading some more i figured out the artwork ist just a placeholder. never mind :)

Last edited:

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Hope this reply finds you in good health. Just a little something that seems to break close to first month's end for me is Sam (initially male) gets a bra without me ending the "buy uniform" event, which probably means events are happening in the wrong sequence (or difference in sex is not properly coded)?

I really enjoy the idea of the game and execution (writing) has pleasantly surprised me in a couple of places.

Edit: found out why that happened. "buy uniform" end flag might be too early?

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Guys... if i chose Sam to be he/him and have a penis, he just hasn't anything. Is that a bug? Is the Game only text, or are there artworks showing sexual content?
Edit: After reading some more i figured out the artwork ist just a placeholder. never mind :)
most of the images are placeholders still. last i remember the artist comissioned was pretty much AWOL

MaxTheMooshroom

Feb 12, 2019
I've been following this game for months, super sad to find out what happened to it. I've been checking the itch.io page every few weeks. Found out what happened from this thread. Happy to know (so I don't have to wonder or check as often), sad to find out. Fantastic idea but poor circumstances
T-T

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes