Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Is that confirmed? Not naming names here for obvious reasons but I can think of another couple of projects which feature outright rape as a major theme but are still up and significantly bigger, and I don't remember anything that bad here. I'd assume it's some sort of inactivity thing before that.
when you say outright rape, how rapey are we talking here? I've been trying to find a decent rape game for ages but all thats out there seem to be the "no haha dont rape me uwu", or she starts enjoying it halfway through.

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Oof the most unique game of this genre and is been over a year. Seriously I wish there were more games where you could transform someone else into a trans/feminization. Free cities with its slave syste and this are the only ones that come to mind, everything else the MC gets transformed. And this is even more unique since it has a side of romance.

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Oof the most unique game of this genre and is been over a year. Seriously I wish there were more games where you could transform someone else into a trans/feminization. Free cities with its slave syste and this are the only ones that come to mind, everything else the MC gets transformed. And this is even more unique since it has a side of romance.
Unfortunately the last year has been pretty harsh on a lot of us, the Creator included since he actually caught Covid. He'll get to working on it as he can, but give him time and let him get to it at his own pace as he recovers fully and gets back into things again.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Unfortunately the last year has been pretty harsh on a lot of us, the Creator included since he actually caught Covid. He'll get to working on it as he can, but give him time and let him get to it at his own pace as he recovers fully and gets back into things again.
i swear if covidtries to take the dev from us i will WRESTLE him out of gods hands myself

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I wouldn't freak out too hard about it, iirc F95 defines that strictly by time since last update, and it has been a year since 0.13. At last report he's still working on it as he can.
Not exactly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it has been over 6 months since he last posted anything.

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Not exactly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it has been over 6 months since he last posted anything.
Since he last posted anything here or Patreon(which only came back online recently). He has updated people on his Discord about his current situation, and that's he is still planning to continue the game.

ianman12

Mar 31, 2019
when you say outright rape, how rapey are we talking here? I've been trying to find a decent rape game for ages but all thats out there seem to be the "no haha dont rape me uwu", or she starts enjoying it halfway through.
incubus city

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
whats the discord
It's a Patreon only Discord, so there is no Link for the server. You'd have to pay to support him on Patreon to get a link to the Discord, and considering his current absence, I doubt too many people are gonna be willing to do that.

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Looks like there was an public update yesterday from the Dev on his Patreon.

Hello all,

Apologies this isn't a release, as I'm sure most are hoping for. Hopefully I can at least give a little more information to everyone and at least say that a release is on its way.

As per the last post on Patreon, you probably know that I was ill with COVID. As some may know from Discord, both of my parents passed away. Dealing with that has taken a toll on me in a number of ways, while I was still recovering, and is the reason I have not been communicating. I do apologise for that, leaving everyone hanging is something I didn't want to do, but I'm sure you can understand that, while I value your support of the game hugely, it simply couldn't be my priority.

I am now largely on the other side of my experience with COVID and while I have some lasting issues, I am relatively healthy. I have, however, been struggling with mental health during this time and I was quite frankly not up to doing much of anything, let alone being able to write for Sculptor.

I am now feeling like I am coming out on the other side of that, to whatever extent I can. I'm still finding it hard to sit down and write, and the ideas are not coming to me in the same way as before, but I hope that will come back as I try and get back into the rhythm of it.

My plan going forward is to try and get the release from before in a state I feel I can release it, and where I feel I can follow it up. I'm sure people must be eager to just get something, but the last thing I want is to release it, start taking money again and then be unable to follow it up.

As such, the Patreon will remain paused until I release the update after the next one, once I feel I can hit a consistent schedule again. This will likely still be slower than the old schedule, but the aim is more consistency, and then hopefully getting back to speed can come later.

For now, the focus will remain on writing, I have a lot of systemic changes I would like to make to the game, as it has a lot of rough edges, but being able to write the core story comes first. The one upside is that I do have some artwork stashed, ready to be used in at least the next release after the current one.

I can't commit to a timeline, attempting to do so would no doubt lead to disappointment, but hopefully on the scale of weeks rather than months, and I will aim to put out at least monthly updates like this letting you know how things are progressing again.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who reached out to me. I received countless messages of support and concern during all of this, too many to respond to them all in the state I have been in, but I did read them all and they offered some comfort during an extremely hard time. Beyond that, the fact that people continue to remain with the Patreon and that not a single person asked for a refund (when I offered it because I genuinely believed it was reasonable for people to ask for one, especially during the current moment in time) astounds me.

I hope that this post marks the beginning of a return to normal and, while I do feel a lot of pressure to produce something when sometimes I sit down to write and just can't, the fact that so many people are hanging on and clearly care a lot about seeing Sculptor continued keeps me trying and reassures me that once I can get the words down, there will be people to read them.

Thank you all again, and best wishes during these trying times, as so many of you have extended to me.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
At this point it would be most wise to take what dev says with a grain of salt. It's been a long time since an actual update to the game was released and the dev has been saying the same stuff over and over again, nothing has actually been released after all his talk though.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
At this point it would be most wise to take what dev says with a grain of salt. It's been a long time since an actual update to the game was released and the dev has been saying the same stuff over and over again, nothing has actually been released after all his talk though.
Yeah, that's...pretty blatantly not true at all. Also it's a little pointless to say "take everything he says with a grain of salt he doesn't deliver" when the most recent thing he said was that he's trying to get back to working on the game but has no idea when he'll have a build.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah, that's...pretty blatantly not true at all. Also it's a little pointless to say "take everything he says with a grain of salt he doesn't deliver" when the most recent thing he said was that he's trying to get back to working on the game but has no idea when he'll have a build.
He has been saying he was trying to get back to working on the game for months now yet still no update has been released. That alone proves my point. Look I'm not saying he is the scamming everyone and trying to get their money as he put the patreon on hold (i think it's also under review). The problem is he keeps saying he is working on it and makes it seem like he is about to finally release an update when he is not. If he is having alot of problems and issues in his life he should just say he is taking a year off to get his life together as opposed to saying he is working on it or what not. As it just makes him look worse in the long run.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
The dev's been saying 0.14.0 has been coming out since April fools of 2020 so blatantly true. The closest thing to a game update is they removed the nude statue from their patreon page.
8.png

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes