lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I just remembered about this game and came hoping to see if there was an update since the last time I played it... what a shame. :confused:

Man, what is with this genre being riddled with broken or abandoned games when some of them have so much potential? The ones that aren't are usually text based, and while most are pretty good, there's barely any art in them.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just remembered about this game and came hoping to see if there was an update since the last time I played it... what a shame. :confused:

Man, what is with this genre being riddled with broken or abandoned games when some of them have so much potential? The ones that aren't are usually text based, and while most are pretty good, there's barely any art in them.

in a perfect world nobody would have any need for money and could just devote themself to create.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Does this game work with a male sam to start? I didn't even suggest for him to be a girl and he just accepted Girling himself out of nowhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Does this game work with a male sam to start? I didn't even suggest for him to be a girl and he just accepted Girling himself out of nowhere.
It's a Sissification-Feminization game. There might have been plans to go the other way but the dev never recovered so yeah... You might be able to access some things with cheats.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
It's a Sissification-Feminization game. There might have been plans to go the other way but the dev never recovered so yeah... You might be able to access some things with cheats.
It's the same way, I meant starting with male sam since by default sam is already a girl.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes