neonbass

Jun 26, 2017

Hi all,
Apologies if you were surprised by being charged this month, this was a mistake—I intended to wait another month to begin charging again.
The good news is that is because I intend to release again this month and start putting out content regularly again.
If you were surprised, please let me know, I am happy to refund anyone for the month as I didn't want to start charging without letting people know up front and see the release, so I completely understand if you would like it refunded until you see it. I didn't want to do a "hype" post for this release, but I didn't want to leave people wondering about the charge.
Thank you all for caring enough about Sculptor to hang on, and while it's a bit daunting to release again after such a long time with so much expectation having built, getting the ball rolling again is the main thing.
—DU.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
According to the Discord, there is an update coming. They would like to get it out before the September.
Heard that song & dance before. Who knows as an update was just around the corner for months but hey maybe September is the month now it's just the question of what year o_O

Hey I would like to eat crow but I wouldn't place bets this coming out before it actually comes out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Heard that song & dance before. Who knows as an update was just around the corner for months but hey maybe September is the month now it's just the question of what year o_O

Hey I would like to eat crow but I wouldn't place bets this coming out before it actually comes out.
I'll take that action, I bet this will come out before it comes out! :p

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Latest patreon news is that there will be a release in July 2021. Probably more current news on discord but someone else will have to share that news.

Last edited:

phantfap

Jun 19, 2021
These are the newest posts from earlier today:

[12:03 AM]
Hey all, just a heads-up so people don't panic: I'm pausing the Patreon again. This isn't because I'm not working on it or stopping or anything like that, just because I don't want to take another month's money without the release out there. The plan is for the release ASAP (as it has been, as you are all no doubt keenly aware) and that isn't changing. I keep putting it off telling myself "I'll get it out before then!" but it's clearly not going to be this month either, so I'll do the pause and hopefully unpause again next month after the release. Thanks again for putting up with the seemingly endless delays, and as always, if anyone does want a refund for their backing, even just until the release is out, just say the word. I totally get it.
[12:03 AM]
So tl;dr: release still soon™, pause until release.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes