b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Side note: Does anybody know if this bugfix patch fixes the disable testicles button? Previously, once you beat game and unlock gallery, testicles would return and be unable to get removed.
If i remember you had to choose the no-balls option in the extra menu for each animation.

Just checked, yeah you have to select "normal" in the additional menu in the gallery. (select an animation, press right, select normal)
I consider this a bug that has yet to be fixed.
If the dev responds to me on twitter at any point ill be sure to point it out.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2021
can you update this to the 4/7/23 version?
got sadly lately too much stuff to do with projects rl and dont have the time and energy to relearn/read my old code D:
But it still should work, the changelog on dlsite state:

Weakened some bosses
Add window resize key
Added automatic mode to gallery
Add background selection to gallery
Bug fixes

i will update it in a time, meanwhile you can Backup the data, when you done playing and need one of these feature like all these gallery changes then you can paste the backup and all should be good for now :D
Or use my mod sparingly and not all the time, the save file shoudnt be damaged or smth like that because of it (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aswiri

sliph

Dec 9, 2020
am i the only one who thought the ending was absolutely horrifying? it reminded me of the eclipse of berserk but more traumatizing

Apr 4, 2018
am i the only one who thought the ending was absolutely horrifying? it reminded me of the eclipse of berserk but more traumatizing
It's a little on the tragic side between how fierce the conditioning is (FULFILL YOUR MISSION) and the fact that it does mean Ruby giving her life up to reforge the seal, hence the name of the game. Throw in the eventual fact that it's a direct prequel to Setaria meaning it only held up for so long before the Sexual Lovecraftian existence that is the Black Moon encroached upon the real world once more. I think her becoming presumably the fairy queen you can get in Setaria is supposed to be a nice little lore consolation prize...but the fairy queen was patched in later so it's entirely possible people don't even realize that or see it because they had an earlier version. Or just didn't play Setaria to realize by the end of Lutellaria that it's a prequel to it.

But really, it's just the idea that that shit really is mindmelting. Keep in mind that some of the horrors Ruby saw during the trial that takes place in her mind were just out and about for real during the last ditch trek to the Sealing Site. The price paid to seal off something so disruptive to reality was always gonna be heavy. If anything the chair's interesting lore; if you pay attention, the game over screen for it even reveals all that monster tentacle rape shit she thought was happening (and was hot as hell) straight up wasn't, the cool cape presumably also being some gadget that just visualized HOW the Black Moon was literally mindraping her to help her fight back. Depending on how you interpret Setaria those plants (that get rid of lust IIRC during that one statue you find covered in them that resembles Ruby) actually were meant to help her succeed in fighting off the corruption. But it's creepier to note the black-eyed Ruby heads that DO crop up out of the "corrupt" chair since she failed are the same ones the final boss spits out that are just...worm versions of her, just adding to the whole distortion of reality on top of mindfuck, or the fact that the final boss is implied to be some incredibly warped version of her. Or an amalgamation of her failed/surrendered clones, since quite a few of the random girls victimized and found around the stages resemble her greatly.

Consider all of that and it unfortunately justifies the fierce conditioning. Just imagine another FULFILL YOUR MISSION for every time she's technically failed it giving into lust on her way to sealing the breaches. I personally just wish the final boss had some kind of sex scene for losing to it since Setaria had that problem too and we'd finally get a futa one, though I guess it makes sense that the larger boss entities are literally personifications of rifts in reality to wherever/whatever the Black Moon's realm is. Literally their vaginas are all but portals to Hell. Except presumably the breach at the end that seemed to straight up drag her to the other side. Actually, maybe the implication is if she fails there she's just corrupted into one of those giant representations of a portal. Maybe that's what happened to all the girls that became rifts to the Black Moon's realm.

Stormcaller13

Jun 23, 2022
Absolutely outfuckingstanding, Zanac is truly gifted. This game was fantastic and I thought for sure it couldn't top setaria, but this has definitely gone well and above my expectations. I hope we can get some expansions to this. The only critique i have of the game is the censorship blurring of the pixels of the genitals of all characters.

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
Love this developer's games... I am torn about them though..
Great animations, and both games are actual games.. But it's very hit and miss imo.

Some [potentially unnecessary] pro-tips!

Objects and enemies in a stage are randomly placed every time you enter and exit, as well as the Keys in the first zone.
The strung-up women with a bell attached in the second zone also randomly place themselves upon stage load. I don't have an exact count, but, after ringing the bell about 10 or so times, the game will start spawning a "Death" boss that is locked to level 99[?], constantly spawning Deathcube enemies [Of which the levels vary, I only saw level 8 cubes?]. And this Death boss spawns on EVERY new area you enter to, until you enter a safe room to replenish HP.

Ruby's melee combos lock you into the ground, but you can Shoot or Dash out of the recovery anim, so the most optimal damage routing would just be spamming Z-C-Z-C-Z-C-Z-C [Melee-Shoot-Melee-Shoot] until you run out of ammo.

When you Parry, Ruby will turn to face the direction of the attack she parried, so, don't mash your Melee attack to instantly bank in the x5 damage bonus. Parry, wait for the recovery anim to finish, and you'll have about... 3-4ish seconds before the bonus fades. You can parry just about anything that deals damage to you, the only exception to this [I think] is the Ghosts trap in the second zone, and the dildo trap in the first zone.

In lieu of being able to attack mid-air, you can shoot while in the air. Additionally, holding either the Up or Down key will angle your shot appropriately.

If you walk around in a stage and notice a yellow arrow appear above Ruby, but there's nothing noticeable there, throw a flare! It'll [most likely] reveal a chest, and in some areas, secret doors to various goodies.

Not all defeated enemy sex animations are coded equally!! As an example, the Doctors in the second zone recover about 2-3 HP every time you "relieve" yourself with them, while the Vice restores like 10 HP. Don't forget about this mechanic! Having sex with defeated enemies will freeze everyone else in place, so you can, in fact, fuck someone senseless before resuming a fight.

I do sorely wish there were more gang-bang animations... I only saw the Vice have a double penetration animation...

imalreadyademon55

Dec 10, 2021
The lines on the wall are a map.
The connecting boxes between each box is a "door"

You need to explore underground:
These 2 areas will have a way you haven't been yet:
View attachment 2550007
Also remember to look around for hidden things like doors and chests in areas you cant find all the doors in. replay the tutorial to figure this part out if needed.
Another user here. can you show the exact passage. im enjoying this but the translation is like sandpaper.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Another user here. can you show the exact passage. im enjoying this but the translation is like sandpaper.
To get to the lower area in the first zone?

On first pass you need to go here:
1683384696478.png
The highlighted green passage is a golden door:
1683384764889.png
If this door is hidden, you need to use a light to reveal it.
This process is taught to you in the tutorial.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

imalreadyademon55

Dec 10, 2021
To get to the lower area in the first zone?

On first pass you need to go here:
View attachment 2600661
The highlighted green passage is a golden door:
View attachment 2600665
If this door is hidden, you need to use a light to reveal it.
This process is taught to you in the tutorial.
thanks but i beat the game. i didnt know u had to strip ruby to get the keys. her pleasurin animation was shocking. all in all i enjoyed this. but it needs more gangbang animatioins.
also does anyone have a link to the update?

Mar 1, 2020
Some [potentially unnecessary] pro-tips!
You can parry just about anything that deals damage to you, the only exception to this [I think] is the Ghosts trap in the second zone, and the dildo trap in the first zone......
Those dildo traps have a little delay between triggered-sprung, so you can actually parry those. Fun
Also pro-pro-tip: it's possible to get perma-invincibility as long as something is constantly attacking you. Do a <Parry-Melee-Shoot> combo, then repeat it before invincibility runs out by parrying another attack. Useful for bosses, especially 3rd. Best gun is machine-gun for this I recon, it has shortest single-shot-melee-cancelling time. Be careful, there are, I think, a few frames after Shooting in which you cannot do a Parry input, so don't mash at the keyboard.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
If i remember you had to choose the no-balls option in the extra menu for each animation.

Just checked, yeah you have to select "normal" in the additional menu in the gallery. (select an animation, press right, select normal)
I consider this a bug that has yet to be fixed.
If the dev responds to me on twitter at any point ill be sure to point it out.
The bug I meant specifically is that it changes so that all enemies in the *normal* game will always have ruby with balls, no matter the option, so long as gallery was unlocked.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The bug I meant specifically is that it changes so that all enemies in the *normal* game will always have balls, no matter the option, so long as gallery was unlocked.
Wait... that was a thing? i dont remember seeing that it affected enemies too.

Amisidot

May 8, 2023
Has anybody been able to figure out what this poster from the laser module room says? As someone who can't read Katakana to begin with, I had to ask a friend who could to help me figure out what some of the characters in this font are, so I'm in a pretty bad spot to try and figure it out myself, but I have put in some legwork analyzing it. It's spoilers ahead for anyone who hasn't finished the game. (And a touch of Setalia spoilers. That game really benefits from a replay after finishing Lutellaria, the extra context really added to it for me.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Has anybody been able to figure out what this poster from the laser module room says? As someone who can't read Katakana to begin with, I had to ask a friend who could to help me figure out what some of the characters in this font are, so I'm in a pretty bad spot to try and figure it out myself, but I have put in some legwork analyzing it. It's spoilers ahead for anyone who hasn't finished the game. (And a touch of Setalia spoilers. That game really benefits from a replay after finishing Lutellaria, the extra context really added to it for me.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may find time to finish Setaria tonight but i doubt that will answer many of my questions.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes