May 28, 2022
No real secret, just find key and open key door.

Go around the other side you can see the "lock".

[F1] = change resolution (4 levels, 4th is best quality).
[F4] = full screen.

Change resolution [F1] first, than go full [F4] screen for crisp visuals.
Alrights thanks

primeemu

Nov 25, 2017

Here's the improved gallery mod! This mod greatly improves the gallery experience for fapping purposes. It introduces the auto-play of animations that can be seen in regular gameplay.

Features:

v1.0.0
  • Added pleasure bar
  • Automatic animation playing based on the pleasure bar with varying scenes and animation speed
    • To disable/enable auto play, press on the 'Spacebar' key on your keyboard
      • You must disable auto play if you want to manually play other animations
    • To clear the pleasure value, press on the 'C' key on the keyboard
  • Can now zoom in/out and modify the animation speed without entering operation mode
  • Improved one-handed navigation ;)
    • Auto plays animations when you select them
    • Can now navigate through menus with only the arrow keys

Download:

Place the data.win file inside your game's folder. Make sure you make a backup of the data.win file in case something goes wrong!

Some known issues:
  • Boss CGs, General mobs (background mobs, non-h mobs, etc.), & Arakune will not auto-play
    • These animations can still be played manually
this looks great! the link is dead sadly, any chance we could get a re-up?

Reactions: faulk

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Every time when i change config buttons, game locked(freeze o_O) ... it's normal? I true change 1 button and SAVE> but game DON'T save config -_- resets to default settings every time.
I didn't even find a button to exit the menu (apparently I'm blind -_-) WHY AM I DOING THIS??? I just don't feel comfortable with the control and I want to change it... but it's stupid when the game freezes on the BUTTONS settings... I can use Key Manager but this is already some kind of nonsense...

Mar 1, 2020
Every time when i change config buttons, game locked(freeze o_O)
I'd suggest saving at save-station in actual action part of the game after changing config. Also make sure you are navigating config correctly, I recall game does poor job showing what type of action you do in config.

heavenlygarden

May 20, 2023
You know how the sprite is exported as 0, 1, etc? rename it to the actual name of the sprite/gameobject like 'player_idle_wear'
The atlas file contains the real name the sprite should have, but the export spinesprite script is not exporting it with the correct name.
Ideally it should export the atlas, open the atlas file, read the first?second? line View attachment 2514060 and then export the .png with that name accordingly
Sorry I am new to using spine and editing gamemaker software, but no matter what I try to do with the exported spine files I cannot get textures to show up in spine. I have renamed the texture pngs correctly but spine still refuses to load them when I import the json. Am I doing something wrong?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
To the game developer: Thank you good sir or ma'am! I love Futa on Female/Futa content. Finally a no male game. A thousand thank yous and a pizza and beer for you. My eternal gratitude.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
What are these golden dildo flopping around? I think they're keys but I can't capture them I attack them and press use on them but they keep flying all over the place.

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
What are these golden dildo flopping around? I think they're keys but I can't capture them I attack them and press use on them but they keep flying all over the place.
Simple, you have to take off your armor or have it already destroyed so your character can catch it with her coochie. Unironically.

• Haha
Reactions: Clashvenar

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Sorry I am new to using spine and editing gamemaker software, but no matter what I try to do with the exported spine files I cannot get textures to show up in spine. I have renamed the texture pngs correctly but spine still refuses to load them when I import the json. Am I doing something wrong?
I wouldnt know much --I only ever used unity spine runtimes
Havent bothered to find any cracked spine version so far since its not possible to import it back into the .win, kinda pointless in that case.

Berurinn

Aug 28, 2021
I created some cheat functions and thought to share it :giggle:

it has 12(14) functions:
Key E = Instant R*pe release & dmgd undown
Key R = One Hit down & undress
Key R & Key Alt = One Hit undown
Key T = Set Health to 1
Key G = Set to Max Heatlh
Key H = Armor Restored
Key J = Full Sperm (+100% Sperm)
Key K = Full Mood (+40% Mood)
Key B = Double your current Money
Key N = Add 1000 to your current Money
Passive: Infinity Ammo
Passive: Infinity Light
Passive: +50% Invincible time after dmg
Key I = HIDE/SHOW cheat functions
Key O = Un/Block GameOver | You wil recover before dying (The Traps still initiate GameOver <3 )

If there are wishes, please state them. ^^

The new update of the game are: ( )
Apr/07/2023
Weakened some bosses
Add window resize key
Added automatic mode to gallery
Add background selection to gallery
Bug fixes

I will update it when the time is there ^^, meanwhile you still can use this mod, it shoudnt break the save or smth.
Temporary: If you want one of these updated feature like all these gallery changes, you can make a backup and override the modded version and just switch between them and override as you like.

Updated it to v12 -> Reworked code && fixed hscene event & fixed Undown & added +50% Invincible time after dmg

Latest Update at 2023.04.02
Installation:
Override the data.win file
Can we have a version with limited ammo?

Reactions: YaboyB1133
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes