Dec 1, 2021
Imagine being one of the first posts in a thread and complaining about the tags. Sorry sir, let me just patch out the stuff you don't like.

For real, you don't see degens like me climbing into threads and complaining about how vanilla they are

"I was going to play this game, but I see that there's no Futa so nnnnnnnooooooope"
That's why I do exactly that!

Somebody has to!

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Not this game, ANOTHER game like it.
Well to be statistical and look at the stats:

Satelia (game before this one) was released on 22/APR/2021 - final update 19/MAY/2021

This game was released 31/MAR/2023 - 1 planned update pending.

That's like.. 22 months?
While its never actually realistic to look at thing in this context, id say 2 years is a good estimate for a sequel.
A sequel could be accelerated by what the dev's learned or lengthened by a loftier goal.
The quality difference between the games is something to behold.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Well to be statistical and look at the stats:

Satelia (game before this one) was released on 22/APR/2021 - final update 19/MAY/2021

This game was released 31/MAR/2023 - 1 planned update pending.

That's like.. 22 months?
While its never actually realistic to look at thing in this context, id say 2 years is a good estimate for a sequel.
A sequel could be accelerated by what the dev's learned or lengthened by a loftier goal.
The quality difference between the games is something to behold.
You taking a joke WAY to serious bro.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Sorry I am new to using spine and editing gamemaker software, but no matter what I try to do with the exported spine files I cannot get textures to show up in spine. I have renamed the texture pngs correctly but spine still refuses to load them when I import the json. Am I doing something wrong?
yeah, you need to do a bit more. for this tutorial I'll be using the DeathH animation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aswiri

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Uncensured version/ mod?
Not released and currently impossible because UndertaleModTool does not allow for the re-importing of spine files (confirmed by the dev of the tool, no ETA on if it'll ever be added).

The dev of the game gave a soft "maybe" to a 'uncensored' (demo level of censorship) release on Steam once during the middle of development, but he has not mentioned anything of the sort since the game released.

• Sad
Reactions: Aswiri

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Can someone explain to me how the maps in the safe rooms work? I've searched the thread, and it seems like each square is a room, and the little boxes represent the number of doors each room has, but there is no sense of orientation in the game world (The map doesn't tell you which door leads to what room in terms of direction, just that there are X number of doors in target room).

Is my understanding of the map correct, or is there some orientation info that I am missing? Because if not, it seems as if progressing through the world requires a lot of trial and error, and a lot of working memory, which I have not seen in games on this site before. I'm guessing I could be wrong about that, though.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Can someone explain to me how the maps in the safe rooms work? I've searched the thread, and it seems like each square is a room, and the little boxes represent the number of doors each room has, but there is no sense of orientation in the game world (The map doesn't tell you which door leads to what room in terms of direction, just that there are X number of doors in target room).

Is my understanding of the map correct, or is there some orientation info that I am missing? Because if not, it seems as if progressing through the world requires a lot of trial and error, and a lot of working memory, which I have not seen in games on this site before. I'm guessing I could be wrong about that, though.
The maps quite simple, each box is a room.
The little tokens between each "room" is a door. These connections are not accurate to the position to the door, simply you need to test each door and track the connections.
The number of connections is equal to the number of token.

These are only 2 door's that don't connect properly, one is an incomplete area the other is a minor bug. (both are in area 2 twards the top of the area)

If there's a particular area you want some guidance with let me know.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes