Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
is last boss unkillable or smt? i landed a thousands of slashes
It's been a while since I played but aren't you supposed to get into some device to defeat the final boss? It's one of those "Eldritch abominations that can't be killed, only sealed" deals.
Way to defeat the final boss is to have enough damage to do so and keep at it, if you don't have enough damage (upgrades) then you won't be able to defeat it unless you play like it's dark souls with avoiding attacks. Only after defeating it does the sealing away occur.

The journey to the core bit is the best place to grind money which if you collected plenty of keys can be made easier since more keys gives slightly more cash....but not as much as simply increasing the level of the enemies. I believe once your dealing with level 80 enemies fairly easily, your ready for the final boss.

If by chance your at a different boss, you need to either hit orbs/cages/dildo pillar. If at chair.....just run to the right as fast as possible, killing enemies regenerates the willpower HP, which I find I must do at one screen change.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
ostar the game is an sequal to the dev's previous game which slightly gives context for what's going on in this game but there's also notes around the entirety of this game that give lore on this game so you can piece together the ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ostar

ostar

Oct 19, 2023
Omg thank chu pookie, and yes I played setalia the demon realm, i just didnt think they were related, but regardless thank you for helping me in my dumbassery!!!!~<3<3<3<3<3 ALSO YEESSSSS WISH I COULD TRADE SPOTS WITH THE PROTAGONIST IN THAT CHAIR LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
....Now I got the slight itch again to finally look at making that chair bit repeatable since for some reason the Dev didn't....but I would probably get invested in making it so there was more enemies there and end up in code hell.
It was the only bit in the game other than the core which was uncooked on release I felt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ostar

ostar

Oct 19, 2023
Me too, i also felt there was some miss potential like for example the fact that we coudnt masturebate in this game is such a miss!!!! LIKE AAARGH!!!! Anyways im so excited for whatever this creator brings up next!!!

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Erhh I understand why we can't masturbate in the game since it would be weird then for why you can't do so without any sperma and would either have to be an specific spot to interact with or another keybind that really isn't needed. (It's also really easy to gain sperma, though impossible to gain it without switching to a new screen since you need enemies)
Plus it may have been planned but was cut out of the last and final update due to the Dev being forced to do so before moving to making their next game due to RL stuff.

But that's why I modded the game to make it so the struggling is a bit harder for those seeking it along with making journey to the core section include EVERYTHING from prior to it, also made it so money was spent for ammo, armor, hp and key max buffed. Oh and some other minor changes to enemies stats like range and speed.

Doing that again though in Unity (the engine they've switched to) will be harder however due to it being less modifiable if you only have some slight code knowledge since the engine is a bit of a mess when I've looked at a few other games. (which is in part due to the Devs themselves also not notation'ing everything correctly or at all) Also it's a bit harder to bug test I believe.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes