vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
I try your save , you need to go to the bedroom first and skip time to wait brenda , click on her .
Then go to the garage and take red weights .
Tyvm that did the trick. I'm at the point where I got no more quests altho there were some "New" talks with Isabella showing her some strange cards. I still need to unlock that last place and I think someone mentioned that earlier. Anyway, cheers!

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
where did you find the saves because i have the same problem they are nowhere to be found they arent inn documents or any other folder lol
For me, oddly enough there was a "SeasideMystery" folder right into C:
So not in C->user->usernamne...etc and all that.
Check in your C: and see if there is a SM folder created right there. Hope it helps.

kilo310

Jun 23, 2017
As of today I stop supporting the kstgames patreon, I'm Brazilian and I pay 150 reais for some time and earn 1400 reais a month, I'm very sad about the delay and lack of content, it seems that those girlfriends who are dragging the guy before giving pot of candy, I will continue to help the community and support new developers, and maybe support kstgames in 2025 when I have something more interesting. vent!!!
U have a real hot woman IRL...

Xicu

Aug 8, 2017
You will probably need to be more specific about where the crash happens what you are doing etc if you hope to get help.
but it might be worthwhile swaping out the ib_burst_generated.dll , that fix my issues I posted it here#2,374
The problem occurs when I always go to the beach. I've tried changing the file, but it's still the same.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
[Savefile]
It didn't crash for me, does it crash the moment you load on the beach, before, a little while after?
was it Crash to Desktop or something else? freezing, error codes etc

And to confirm you put the "lib_burst_generated.dll" in "Seaside Mystery_Data\Plugins\x86_64 " not the main one

Same question to Xicu, and TheKing93

Though I should probably bow out here, TJ888 is the man with the skills

Xicu

Aug 8, 2017
It didn't crash for me, does it crash the moment you load on the beach, before, a little while after?
was it Crash to Desktop or something else? freezing, error codes etc

And to confirm you put the in the lib_burst_generated.dll right folder "Seaside Mystery_Data\Plugins\x86_64 " not the main one

Same question to Xicu, and TheKing93

Though I should probably bow out here, TJ888 is the man with the skills
Crash to Desktop. The file lib_burst_generated.dll is in folder "Seaside Mystery_Data\Plugins\x86_64"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Crash to Desktop. The file lib_burst_generated.dll is in folder "Seaside Mystery_Data\Plugins\x86_64"
then I'm about out of ideas, maybe this is an OS or hardware issue? what operating system are you on? What CPU/RAM/GPU etc?
have you tried on the lowest settings.
Though like I said my money is on TJ888 being the helpful one.

Did the previous version 16.1 run ok for you? Mega

Last edited:

Xicu

Aug 8, 2017
then I'm about out of ideas, maybe this is an OS or hardware issue? what operating system are you on? What CPU/RAM/GPU etc?
have you tried on the lowest settings.
Though like I said my money is on TJ888 being the helpful one.

Did the previous version 16.1 run ok for you? #1,779
Windows 10 Pro, CPU Intel Pentium G620 2.60GHz, Ram 16GB, GPU Nvidia GeForce 630, game in lowest settings

hm87sa

Apr 1, 2018
Hi I can't get any further with reading the book I'm now in the bookshop at school and can't talk to the librarian why not?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I tested your savefile a few times, and I too just like Stil996 am not crashing.
I believe this must be some bug with the game that existed even in 16.1 if you read what Xicu said about it also crashing in 16.1.
I have tried version 16.1 and the same thing happens
Guess the game dev just has some spaghetti code then that is older than v17 causing this beach crash for some but not most people.
Windows 10 Pro, CPU Intel Pentium G620 2.60GHz, Ram 16GB, GPU Nvidia GeForce 630, game in lowest settings
That is some really low-end specs, I wouldn't be surprised if this is partially the cause.

Reactions: Stil996

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
I used the mirror until i couldn't anymore and i read the book on the library about speech once but my charisma it's still barly halfway at lvl 1. what am i missing?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes