Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
the game is probably bugged, and i got stuck. Did you reload your save from 0.16? My only suggestion would be to restart the whole game or wait for a new update.
You got stuck with what bud? vX_Phoenix's problem has been resolved #2,471
Save from v16 seem to work ok.
Are you still stuck getting the second book from the librarian? post your save if you like and I'll see what I see.

Reactions: El Buho

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Are you still stuck getting the second book from the librarian? post your save if you like and I'll see what I see.
I wrote " Yesterday at 4:11 PM " a thank you post to someone already and never asked anything more since then and yes my issue has been resolved so I don't know what the problem is here. But thx I guess for double checking.

Tyvm that did the trick. I'm at the point where I got no more quests altho there were some "New" talks with Isabella showing her some strange cards. I still need to unlock that last place and I think someone mentioned that earlier. Anyway, cheers!
Again I didn't ask anything more and I have unlocked Janice place and done everything in this version afaik so I'm good right now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wrote " Yesterday at 4:11 PM " a thank you post to someone already and never asked anything more since then and yes my issue has been resolved so I don't know what the problem is here. But thx I guess for double checking.

Again I didn't ask anything more and I have unlocked Janice place and done everything in this version afaik so I'm good right now.
I know, that's what I told DeadlyShadow :p he clearly didn't see the resolution of your problem, that's why I shared the link with him

XXXmrclXXX

Dec 15, 2017
Use o mecanismo de fraude. Ative o speedhack e defina como 0,1 e use til ~ para alternar entre velocidade normal e super câmera lenta.
Desative o VSYNC para isso e o limitador de FPS, embora não tenha certeza se o limitador de FPS faz alguma coisa, mas o vsync faz!
[/CITAR]
Aonde eu encontro o speedhack para ativar?

XXXmrclXXX

Dec 15, 2017
Olá, o jogo é ótimo. A seção de vôlei sozinha é muito chata. Eu tentei por horas e não funcionou. Passei na primeira parte, mas não consigo fazer as próximas 10 pontuações. Existe algum truque ou algo assim? Não quero sair do jogo só por isso.
[/CITAR]
preciso de ajuda nessa parte tambem

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
This update was short... so how are the updates in term of time release and content, how was with his other game cuz i assume this one will be the same, how much content can we expect and how often?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Releases happen on close to a monthly schedule, once he finishes with the leftover commisions and final touches on The Twist it will open up more room for work on Seaside Mystery.

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
Releases happen on close to a monthly schedule, once he finishes with the leftover commisions and final touches on The Twist it will open up more room for work on Seaside Mystery.
isnt the twist over? he updated his patreon art work and stuff to seaside mystery

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The story wrapped up a while ago, but there were still outstanding Patreon rewards that needed to be fulfilled, plus it was getting sunset slowly to not tank revenue from subscribers while Seaside built up.

Reactions: quiet5899

DeadlyShadow

Jan 19, 2021
I'm stuck on getting charisma to lvl 2, and the homework for me is to level 4. I cant talk neither to the teacher nor librarian.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck on getting charisma to lvl 2, and the homework for me is to level 4. I cant talk neither to the teacher nor librarian.
My top guess is maybe you never unlocked Isabella, but with out a complete understand of what you've "done"/"not done" guesses are all we have.
Like I said post your save

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
My problem is the volleyball game with Janice. after the 5th hit the ball flies too far to the left, so with the speed of it I'm not able to hit it. sometimes I even noticed the strip doesn't go green for the hit.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My problem is the volleyball game with Janice. after the 5th hit the ball flies too far to the left, so with the speed of it I'm not able to hit it. sometimes I even noticed the strip doesn't go green for the hit.
you know you don't need to get the required number of touches on one game right! you can fail on the second time every time and still win, the number of hits you need is cumulative

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes