Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I used the mirror until i couldn't anymore and i read the book on the library about speech once but my charisma it's still barly halfway at lvl 1. what am i missing?
spend time with Brenda in the hottub, get her to lose the bikini top, and she pay you a night time visit, thats when I hit charisma 2

Xicu

Aug 8, 2017
I tested your savefile a few times, and I too just like Stil996 am not crashing.
I believe this must be some bug with the game that existed even in 16.1 if you read what Xicu said about it also crashing in 16.1.

Guess the game dev just has some spaghetti code then that is older than v17 causing this beach crash for some but not most people.

That is some really low-end specs, I wouldn't be surprised if this is partially the cause.
and the previous version?
I have tried on another PC and it works perfectly. the problem seems to be mine. Thanks for everything and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: TJ888 and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ah that was all why does he want me to read a book so i can go out with her?
I think the queues are a little out of order, if it was in line with the rest of KsT's work we should have tried and failed before we could get the book.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I have tried on another PC and it works perfectly. the problem seems to be mine. Thanks for everything and sorry for the inconvenience.
I wouldn't be surprised if the crashing issue is potentially driver or hardware capability related (as in not having full/proper support for modern apis)

Reactions: Xicu and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know the recommended hardware specs for this game, I was sure I had seen them posted somewhere but for the life of me I can't find them, not here and not on KsT's patreon

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Can anybody tell me how far the game progressed ? Like can Mc have sex with brenda or something.........Or still handjob and peek going on ?

Demo100

Sep 19, 2017
One more question after change graphic options I get error after open the game. Can I change options from the folder maybe ?

C28Eagle1

Mar 17, 2018
Hello, the game is great. The volleyball section alone is really boring. I tried for hours and it doesn't work. I passed the first part but I can't do the next 10 scores. Is there a trick or something to this? I don't want to quit the game just for that.

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
Hello, the game is great. The volleyball section alone is really boring. I tried for hours and it doesn't work. I passed the first part but I can't do the next 10 scores. Is there a trick or something to this? I don't want to quit the game just for that.
Use cheat engine. Enable speedhack and set to 0.1 then use tilde ~ to switch between normal speed and super slow motion.
Disable VSYNC for this and FPS limiter although im not sure the FPS limiter does anything, the vsync does though!

Reactions: C28Eagle1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
One more question after change graphic options I get error after open the game. Can I change options from the folder maybe ?
find your save game folder C:\Users\[username]\Documents\SeasideMystery" and delete "QualitySettings.cfg", that'll reset your graphic options to default.

Reactions: Demo100

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all can someone update the walkthrough op one ends at 14 need 15-16-17 please or Changelog:

Last edited:

DeadlyShadow

Jan 19, 2021
Thanks for trying to help but it does not work. When I go to the garage I can't click/pick up the 2 red weights there so there must be something prior to even that but I only have that quest right now (Help Brenda clean Bedroom) and again, did follow that WT to the letter. If you have any more suggestion(s) please tell.

Just in case this might help, my current stats are:
1,33 Strength
0,4 Stamina
1,33 Charisma
1,33 Intelligence
the game is probably bugged, and i got stuck. Did you reload your save from 0.16? My only suggestion would be to restart the whole game or wait for a new update.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello all, I remember that there was a way to customize the MC--- hair, clothes colors etc. , but I don't remember where or how.
Can someone please lead me in the right direction.

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
yesterday there was a new update and the game worked stably, there were no crashes
I have a powerful computer, and probably there were no problems
Thanks for the crack

Hello all, I remember that there was a way to customize the MC--- hair, clothes colors etc. , but I don't remember where or how.
Can someone please lead me in the right direction.
click on the wardrobe in the MC room

Does anyone know what time panties Sniffing is
at night, the MC will wake up and go to masturbate in the toilet and sniff Brenda's panties

• Love
Reactions: El Buho
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes