sedin

Apr 14, 2018
you know you don't need to get the required number of touches on one game right! you can fail on the second time every time and still win, the number of hits you need is cumulative
nope, I didn't know it.
but what's the point of the task - "meet Janice on the beach" then? only option I do have is "play volleyball"

the charizma level2 thing:
- homework lvl.4 - can't do
- talk with Ms. Lin - NEW -> empty option (only BACK)
- talk with librarian - NEW -> empty option (same as above)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
nope, I didn't know it.
but what's the point of the task - "meet Janice on the beach" then? only option I do have is "play volleyball"

Play volleyball with her until she falls, then you can start the massage arc with her, which eventually unlocks her apartment and a job as a paid masseuse.

Homework 4 is still WIP
If you can't talk with Ms Lin and the Librarian, I'm guessing you haven't unlocked Isabella yet. go back to the park and climb the hill

Reactions: sedin

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
spend time with Brenda in the hottub, get her to lose the bikini top, and she pay you a night time visit, thats when I hit charisma 2
No new options in the hottub. She got mad after the kiss and now only lets us kiss her on the cheek

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Play volleyball with her until she falls, then you can start the massage arc with her, which eventually unlocks her apartment and a job as a paid masseuse.

Homework 4 is still WIP
If you can't talk with Ms Lin and the Librarian, I'm guessing you haven't unlocked Isabella yet. go back to the park and climb the hill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only one falling is my MC when missed the ball...

and my tasks:

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
nope, I didn't know it.

No, you gotta progress with Michelle first by giving her the credit card behind her at the cafe. Lot of people miss this because there's no task for it.
she is sitting at the cafe in the daytime and behind her you can find the red card, give it to her and the story will continue

XXXmrclXXX

Dec 15, 2017
você sabe que não precisa acertar o número necessário de toques em um jogo! você pode falhar na segunda vez todas as vezes e ainda vencer, o número de acertos necessários é cumulativo
[/CITAR]
Não é não já tentei e não deu certo

XXXmrclXXX

Dec 15, 2017
Jogue vôlei com ela até que ela caia, então você pode iniciar o arco de massagem com ela, que eventualmente desbloqueia seu apartamento e um emprego como massagista paga.

O dever de casa 4 ainda é WIP
Se você não pode falar com a Sra. Lin e o Bibliotecário, acho que você ainda não desbloqueou Isabella. volte para o parque e suba o morro
[/CITAR]
Esta muito dificil o jogo de volei, voce tem alguma dica?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Não é não já tentei e não deu certo
-----------
No, I've tried it and it didn't work.
It does work, I've no reason to lie to you.
I have no idea why you are finding it so hard, I tend to miss a few times but can usually hit 3-4 minimum per game (which means I "win" in about 3 games). Are you using a mouse? you shouldn't wait for the ball to get completely in the "catch zone" click the moment it turns green, the ball should just be touching the top of the zone like my screenshot.

EDIT: I stand corrected, it seems like maybe there is a glitch in V17 with the volleyball, the score doesn't seem to be cumulative anymore, just played about 7 games with a score of 3-5 each, I should have "won" with that :( (certainly would have on other versions)

Edit2 : Got the win in v16.1 after 2 games, one with 2 hits and the other with 5, seems proof v17 is bugged. So a workaround might be to load the game in V16.1 to get past it (that's what I did for this test).

Last edited:

XXXmrclXXX

Dec 15, 2017
Funciona, não tenho motivos para mentir para você.
Não tenho ideia de por que você está achando tão difícil, tendo a errar algumas vezes, mas geralmente consigo atingir o mínimo de 3-4 por jogo (o que significa que "ganho" em cerca de 3 jogos). Você está usando um mouse? você não deve esperar que a bola fique completamente na "zona de captura" clique no momento em que ela ficar verde, a bola deve apenas tocar o topo da zona como minha captura de tela.

EDIT: Estou corrigido, parece que talvez haja uma falha no V17 com o vôlei, a pontuação não parece mais ser cumulativa, apenas joguei cerca de 7 jogos com uma pontuação de 3-5 cada, eu deveria ter "vencido " com isso :( (certamente teria em outras versões)

Edit2: Consegui a vitória na v16.1 após 2 jogos, um com 2 acertos e outro com 5, parece prova de que a v17 está com bug. Portanto, uma solução alternativa pode ser carregar o jogo na V16.1 para superá-lo (foi o que fiz para este teste).
[/CITAR]

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I made 8 hits in a row and then 5 more hits. it didn't accumulate, I heard who has to make 10 hits in a row, this is impossible at the speed that the game is.
I said in my last post... v17 seems bugged use v16.1 for the vollyball, save then play on in V17

meitham

Feb 15, 2020
im stuck at the meet the janice at the beach and i play volleyball with janice and i score 10 did i need more score or im did something wrong?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes