smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Help me please))) I don't understand how to read a book in the library. Doesn't let me do anything

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Help me please))) I don't understand how to read a book in the library. Doesn't let me do anything
you get the speech book after you return the 3rd study book, you might need to talk to Isabella about the second card you find in Lin's desk first

Reactions: smg2521

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
you get the speech book after you return the 3rd study book, you might need to talk to Isabella about the second card you find in Lin's desk first
Thank you, but I did all these steps(((I can't figure out what's wrong

DeadlyShadow

Jan 19, 2021
You been modding bud?
I don't see any obvious reasons why you never got the book, but if you've been playing around with the code that would be my top suspect.
When you turned in the lvl3 homework did you get the card and dildo from Ms Lin's desk? Did you take it to Isabella?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, i didn't knew why she had bigger boobs, i thought it was a bug with the outfit. I did use some codes to unlock the outfits and they did worked. So idk how it became modded. I did download it from another site, but in the comments nobody had any issues like that. So, how do i fix it. Besides i don't like those gigantic boobs either.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, i didn't knew why she had bigger boobs, i thought it was a bug with the outfit. I did use some codes to unlock the outfits and they did worked. So idk how it became modded. I did download it from another site, but in the comments nobody had any issues like that. So, how do i fix it. Besides i don't like those gigantic boobs either.
I have no idea, maybe the uploader on that other site modded it, AFIAK the unlock codes for the outfits don't do anything like that (for me at least).
Maybe try the download from here?

Zandalf

May 29, 2018
Do we know that since The Twist is finished, Seaside Mystery will get an update every 1 or 2 months as it was with The Twist?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Ok, I took Brenda out to dinner, and also let her look at my cock (pretending to be sleeping) and then peeped on her in her bedroom masturbating Screenshot (776).png So is that all for now??

torrek

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, please help me I can't understand the reason, my game started perfectly! But I decided to play again and I had a problem, the game starts, the screensaver goes on and off, did anyone have such a thing?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes