DeadlyShadow

Jan 19, 2021
I have no idea, maybe the uploader on that other site modded it, AFIAK the unlock codes for the outfits don't do anything like that (for me at least).
Maybe try the download from here?
i'll try, but probably when they release a new version.

Salamandra666

Jul 1, 2022
I can't take brenda to dinner because charisma isn't lv2. The librarian didn't give me objective just blank dialog.
This is a critical bug if you have completed your homework prior to version 0.17. But if you load an old save and read the book before the "сharisma" quest, then the quests with Brenda will break. :FacePalm:

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
You can't go to Brenda at night after watching her from behind the bed. Is this the bug that was fixed in 17.1?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This is a critical bug if you have completed your homework prior to version 0.17. But if you load an old save and read the book before the "сharisma" quest, then the quests with Brenda will break. :FacePalm:
not in my experience, I read the book long before the charisma quest, and I got the date with Brenda

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
hey there, sorry to ask if theres anychance for savegame file download and why not all character outfit swimsuit and underwear available especially to the cop lady ?

LappoDan

Mar 9, 2021
Game crashes when
moving to old town
upon entering the Wei Lin class
when choosing any of the clothing styles for the characters

I'm ruling out my PC's hardware issues or video driver issues as the Seaside 16.1Beta version I have saved works fine
What's the matter?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Game crashes when
moving to old town
upon entering the Wei Lin class
when choosing any of the clothing styles for the characters

I'm ruling out my PC's hardware issues or video driver issues as the Seaside 16.1Beta version I have saved works fine
What's the matter?
Have you tried swapping out the lib_burst_generated.dll
#2,374

Reactions: LappoDan
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes