Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i unlocked all characters, and Janice's place.
You been modding bud?
I don't see any obvious reasons why you never got the book, but if you've been playing around with the code that would be my top suspect.
When you turned in the lvl3 homework did you get the card and dildo from Ms Lin's desk? Did you take it to Isabella?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
im stuck at the meet the janice at the beach and i play volleyball with janice and i score 10 did i need more score or im did something wrong?
you only need to play it once and that to for 4/5 points, if ya play it second time at 9 points you can unlock a swimsuit for Janice, and about the "meet Janice at beach" part, you need to go to cafe in old town and on one of the chairs Michelle will be sitting behind her chair you can find a red card, take it and talk to her then give it back and then you go to the pier at the beach and meet Michelle and then you approach Janice and story continues.......

meitham

Feb 15, 2020
you only need to play it once and that to for 4/5 points, if ya play it second time at 9 points you can unlock a swimsuit for Janice, and about the "meet Janice at beach" part, you need to go to cafe in old town and on one of the chairs Michelle will be sitting behind her chair you can find a red card, take it and talk to her then give it back and then you go to the pier at the beach and meet Michelle and then you approach Janice and story continues.......
thank you very much

• Red Heart
Reactions: quiet5899

delvy00

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, i'm stuck to reach charisma level 2, i do all the thinghs, unlock all, and i still can't raise the charisma.
Hwo i can do?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does anybody has a walkthrough for the latest version?
You can use the walkthrough made for v0.14. Once you get to the end of it, it's pretty easy to figure things out on your own. Small advice, if you get to a point where you don't know what to do, go to sleep and don't forget to consult the quest log in the top toolbar.

You can trust me, I too prefer to play these type of games with a walkthrough to spare me a lot of time loss trying to figure what to do next, but it is not the case for this game (yet?).

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Hi guys, got a question here? So is this game set in like an alternate timeline where Jason was never in a relationship with Janice and just moved away after getting married to Kira while Janice separated/divorced from John in the meantime and thus is currently available? Maybe it's obvious that I haven't finished The Twist by asking this.

I haven't played the game myself and only plan to do so when it's complete (I know, who knows how long that will take) but am curious about this specific topic. Or is the game just not at that part yet?

Another thing, does this game have voices? If so, what type? Moans and grunts, partially spoken sentences or heaven forbid full sentences?

Last edited:

meitham

Feb 15, 2020
i finished the massage mission and after that i don't have any mission did im dont have any mission for the v17?

milfraisin

Oct 8, 2020
You can use the walkthrough made for v0.14. Once you get to the end of it, it's pretty easy to figure things out on your own. Small advice, if you get to a point where you don't know what to do, go to sleep and don't forget to consult the quest log in the top toolbar.

You can trust me, I too prefer to play these type of games with a walkthrough to spare me a lot of time loss trying to figure what to do next, but it is not the case for this game (yet?).
I ain't getting any quest after the v0.14 walkthrough. No Brenda route after peeking at her through the bedroom

LOLIPOPPOK

Feb 13, 2018
help me gusy i'm stuck at ( show card to issabel ) idk what to do .
i am going to hill but its like first time meet issable and follow her to old house and meet her at beach same to
please help me

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
help me gusy i'm stuck at ( show card to issabel ) idk what to do .
i am going to hill but its like first time meet issable and follow her to old house and meet her at beach same to
please help me
you only climb the hill once at the beginning, the rest of the time she'll be at the sign post near the start point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: El Buho
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes