3.40 star(s) 49 Votes
Nov 18, 2019
I agree 98% and slightly disagree. I'll try my best to explain my thought in a way that makes sense. To me it looks like he is catering to the most cancerous part of his fanbase. the fan that just CONSUMES like a brain dead zombie and faps and moves on. Aka, the COOMSUMER. These people for a lack of a better word, and I hate using this word, are NPCs. It is self-sabotage and a waste to cater to them in the long run in my opinion. They are soulless husks that will just move on or fap to other things, not truly caring or putting any constructive feedback and comments into your work to want to see you get better. Granted that is mostly on him as it isn't our job, but nonetheless.

He takes 5 months + per game and that is with no delays. Usually it is longer. Imagine waiting a long time between each game, but for each to be anywhere from lacking to shit tier. I do get what you mean though at the same time. He focuses on quantity over quality and just releases game after game each being a 30min-1 hour long shallow husk.

I think the old NTRMAN broke early on. Probably after Adelaide Inn, or the first Mitsuko Mother's Lesson update, as the story and pacing in the final second update went to shit.

He seems to not take any criticism and feedback done in good faith. I think he might be just pumping out these low effort tier games till demand slowly wanes and he is done with this. Maximize low effort games till you sycophants are remaining to eat it up then slowly fade into obscurity and disappear.

Maybe I'm too pessimistic, but all his latest releases, coupled with the lack of acknowledging of errors, and not seeing improvement, only games getting worse and worse after each iteration makes one forced to come up with their own conclusions and this is mine. A shame truly. He really has the skill and potential to truly make something of himself in this category and carve his name in it forever.

sorry for the tldr.
big agree with everything you've said on this page. Reading this is refreshing after seeing the mouthbreathers that usually shit up Ntrmans inner circle

Reactions: Jake Pauls

Zamzar

Oct 20, 2019
Hi everyone, Can someone Is possible to get the sprites of the characters? I cannot find a way to do it.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
the mom was so dumb its comical that would could possibly say in the long run it could end up a W for her son hope there is life insurance out on her kek

Reactions: phestonia

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Kojima not only programs all his games 100% solo, he also routinely goes out and saves kittens from burning buildings while doing phone support for broken tea kettles.
Is the twist that the cats are secretly carrying computer code that can cause all technology to shut down but only if the cat code is introduced from a terminal on the moon? if so, called it. I saw the 'cat'astrophe twist a mile away.

Reactions: LordFrz

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
I wonder what type of biological danger is going to be.
Mc to gf: Does he have any protection with him. (Firearm)
Gf to mc: Yes he has a high caliber semi-auto rifle, when he use his bipod (lying on bed,...,), it becomes a drilling machine gun.
Mc thought: i wonder if the recoil (shaking) and sound (moaning) will not attract attention.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Hopefully the upcoming apocalypse game will be as great as Zombie Retreat or NTR Survival Z.
It's just that too high of hopes result easily in dissapointment, i better control my own ecpectations :/

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes