3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Hopefully it's the same as Escape from Z City, except watching the videotapes. MC helps a survivor then steals the girl from him.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hopefully it's the same as Escape from Z City, except watching the videotapes. MC helps a survivor then steals the girl from him.
I hope not. Its NTR man, so I hoping for netorare not netori. Unless I'm reading you wrong. I never played Z city so I cant comment on that, but it does not look like something I would enjoy. I just hope we dont get somthing too much like Adelaide inn where I have to keep replaying to get all the scenes, that was so boring.

While I'm fine with another short game like Lust Voyage, I doubt he would do another short so soon, especially since he got so much backlash for it. Something with the vibe of Season of Loss in a zombie survival setting would be nice.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I hope not. Its NTR man, so I hoping for netorare not netori. Unless I'm reading you wrong. I never played Z city so I cant comment on that, but it does not look like something I would enjoy. I just hope we dont get somthing too much like Adelaide inn where I have to keep replaying to get all the scenes, that was so boring.

While I'm fine with another short game like Lust Voyage, I doubt he would do another short so soon, especially since he got so much backlash for it. Something with the vibe of Season of Loss in a zombie survival setting would be nice.
Oh I explained it wrong. The only way you can watch the scenes is if you pick up these memory cards to watch the videotapes. However, the MC does not know that she is fucking the other two survivors. The h-scenes also blur the fmc 's eyes and has a videocam filter, which I did not like.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Give a good argument why you cant add death in NTR? Too depressing? I miss tragic stories, i guess if someone made a movie adaptation of Macbeth everyone would hate it.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Give a good argument why you cant add death in NTR? Too depressing? I miss tragic stories, i guess if someone made a movie adaptation of Macbeth everyone would hate it.
Isn't getting cucked Tragic enough?Not to mention if the one in september is a mother NTR then who do you think died.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Didn't the MC in Adelaide Inn commit suicide in one of the choices? It was when the knight stole Mira.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
She is the Heroine of the Lust Voyage. And the you keep the names by playing the games ans trying to remember them, is matter of memory.

Reactions: Dfert1
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes