King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
She's underage, she's out of the picture, confirmed by the dev.

You forgot Jessica (stoner girl), she's like the hottest character in the game :confused:
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

bummer on the chloe part her model didnt seem underage i guess i forgot the main character was 18

i havent met Jessica yet but im not really into hippies so who knows when ill see her but im all for those milfs

everyone knows mommy time is the best time ;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
because i had a save..i decided to d/l and give the update a go...now i'd like one of my pals here on the forum to smack me in the head with a shovel for doing so...someone big and powerful..my head is hard as a rock and i really need to feel the pain for my stupidity :p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm not sure if this game is for me.... it has everything I could hope for.... but the sunglasses on the head.... I guess I'll have to calm down and approach the game with caution
She only wears them like that once, and she only raises them above her head to kiss the MC, when she shows up in that outfit she has them on her eyes... Also you'll love Jessica since you seem to have a thing for black haired bad girls (Lauren from TFMG) and Jessica is a more attractive version of her, who is also more of a druggie and bad ass.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She only wears them like that once, and she only raises them above her head to kiss the MC, when she shows up in that outfit she has them on her eyes... Also you'll love Jessica since you seem to have a thing for black haired bad girls (Lauren from TFMG) and Jessica is a more attractive version of her, who is also more of a druggie and bad ass.
But, to get the best with Jessica, you have to be a douchebag to mommy dearest, aka be on the Unforgiving path xD

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
But, to get the best with Jessica, you have to be a douchebag to mommy dearest, aka be on the Unforgiving path xD
I havent seen any sexy time with Jess at all, as I am perfectly fine with letting MC forgive that bombshell MILF... that said I still managed to get a BJ from Carol, and went to the party where Jess bitch slapped Ashley, and before that meathead broke her arm I smashed a bottle on his head LOL... that should give me some points with her despite being on the path of Mommy Dearest....

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But there is one thing this Jessica is not a d..d...d...d... driver....

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I havent seen any sexy time with Jess at all, as I am perfectly fine with letting MC forgive that bombshell MILF... that said I still managed to get a BJ from Carol, and went to the party where Jess bitch slapped Ashley, and before that meathead broke her arm I smashed a bottle on his head LOL... that should give me some points with her despite being on the path of Mommy Dearest....
If you've been doing things that earns negative points with mom, then you've been doing things that earns you points with Jess, after the party Jess gives a BJ on the porch (or was it a HJ? I forgot), a reward for the hero before going to buy weed and get arrested xD Doesn't happen if you've been a good forgiving boy :p

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes