vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's what I cant really understand. From her inner monologue we know she is sorry and loves her son, yet she abandoned her for the "love of her life" which now she doesn't seem to stand and would change for her son without a second thought. So which one is it? Son or love of her life? Did she made a mistake for choosing the latter and now she's realizing it?

I still think she's not a bad person, just someone that probably got confused with what she wanted and made a huge mistake. At least we can assume that she cared for him enough to have him in her thoughts (birthday cards, college...). So who knows, maybe she was scared of what her son would think about her and was afraid to face him during all those years, or maybe she is indeed a terrible mother. But if she is, why would she try to reconnect with him again?
There is one simple answer: sex. No, don't even try the logic! Just listen to that word and you know you've got all the answers you need.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's what I cant really understand. From her inner monologue we know she is sorry and loves her son, yet she abandoned her for the "love of her life" which now she doesn't seem to stand and would change for her son without a second thought. So which one is it? Son or love of her life? Did she made a mistake for choosing the latter and now she's realizing it?

I still think she's not a bad person, just someone that probably got confused with what she wanted and made a huge mistake. At least we can assume that she cared for him enough to have him in her thoughts (birthday cards, college...). So who knows, maybe she was scared of what her son would think about her and was afraid to face him during all those years, or maybe she is indeed a terrible mother. But if she is, why would she try to reconnect with him again?
Indeed. And she knows she can't expect her son to forgive her immediately, she knows it can take a very long time before things will be cool with them, but she at least is more than willing to do whatever it takes and however long it takes to make things alright.Yeah she wasn't there when he was growing up, but she's there now, that should count for something, she is trying :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Indeed. And she knows she can't expect her son to forgive her immediately, she knows it can take a very long time before things will be cool with them, but she at least is more than willing to do whatever it takes and however long it takes to make things alright.Yeah she wasn't there when he was growing up, but she's there now, that should count for something, she is trying :p
And, more importantly, she's hot.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
At least she didn't see him in the shower, abandoned all reason and became obsessed with his cock. ;)
That better be sarcasm, as I hate when the "enemy" crowd uses that excuse as "shit writing in incest games"... when honestly it makes more sense than:

Woman who is TOTALLY sexually satisfied gets rubbed on by a black homeless guy in the grocery store, and now is a slave to his BBC...

Yeah that scenario is realistic...

At least in the first one (incest) if we are told the damn mom hasnt been fucked in 3 years despite her killer body, and is still in her mid to high 30s... sorry but the bitch has every right to get aroused by a big dick, who cares if it was her offspring's...

EDIT - cant remember which game, but it was a pretty good game with good renders, and tons of promise that actually put a scene like that on purpose to make fun of the "***" Crowd... it was glorious... sadly I cant remember the name of the game anymore...its been abandoned since though...

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
As I see things Derek is as guilty as she, in one way or another he must be what he deserves.
Ashley should realize that too, instead of behaving like the queen of sluts.
Finally the neighbor, Jess and the little sister of MC are the only ones who are guilty of nothing in MC past story.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah. So disappointed I didn't see that scene... for the thousandth time.
Ah, well! Maybe, at least, we'll go buying/trying clothes...
Have you seen the fashion sense of that woman? There's no way in hell MC can pay for those clothes.

sorry but the bitch has every right to get aroused by a big dick, who cares if it was her offspring's...
Sure, but in this case she has a husband that seems to want to dick her, it's just that she doesn't want that dick. In this case I can understand it, because she seems to be infatuated with her son, not just sexually.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Have you seen the fashion sense of that woman? There's no way in hell MC can pay for those clothes.

Sure, but in this case she has a husband that seems to want to dick her, it's just that she doesn't want that dick. In this case I can understand it, because she seems to be infatuated with her son, not just sexually.
That and Derek seem to be a micro dick, MC isn't, MC could satisfy her lustful needs :p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is it bad that I'm more interested in a romantic relationship with the mother than actually dicking her? She seems like a lovely woman and we could get some nice scenes from her.
Insert "why not both" gif here LOL

I mean I love me some Jeanne from No More Lies, and am totally waiting for her romance to keep going next update, that said I would also love to see her get dicked fiercely !!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Lets take both the romance and erotica, that just completes the whole thing anyway :p
That's why I'm not to convinced on what the "bad route" could be, I'm just playing it because Jess is fucking gorgeous.

I mean I love me some Jeanne from No More Lies, and am totally waiting for her romance to keep going next update, that said I would also love to see her get dicked fiercely !!
I just noticed. I hope every mom would abandon her sons, because those one are always stunning :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's why I'm not to convinced on what the "bad route" could be, I'm just playing it because Jess is fucking gorgeous.

I just noticed. I hope every mom would abandon her sons, because those one are always stunning :p
And then there is Linda in Milfy City who doesn't abandon her son, but instead acts predator like to finally have him as her sexual and romantic partner, and she's gorgeous and sexy as hell :p

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Nicole and Ashley will be transformed into cuckquean pet-slave, while Jess, the neighbor (damn, no way I remember her name) and the MC will enjoy a love triangle and the little sister will do little sisters stuff. (pet cats, eat ice cream, photocopy sand, etc.........)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And then there is Linda in Milfy City who doesn't abandon her son, but instead acts predator like to finally have him as her sexual and romantic partner, and she's gorgeous and sexy as hell :p
We need more games with characters like Linda or Nicole (although not that much), there's a huge lack of predatory moms and those are fucking amazing.

magus448

May 22, 2018
And predatory step mom\maid that helps you get your harem that includes her own daughter. Unfortunately that never went past the first version, changed story and is abandoned now. :(

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That might be something new with this version, either that or I never even bothered to notice the "domination" route... as to me they are boner-killing... how can the MC not forgive his mom when she is that hot, and wants to bounce all over his erect dickens !!

You dont need to dominate her if she is already willing... The ones I wouldnt mind dominating are the pothead loser girl so she can replace her drug addiction with cock addiction, and the bitchy step-sis, she needs to be fucked till she is tamed...
Mytez Eerie Entity vir_cotto Nuke.Z Fantabaldu Ennoch

just met Carol and her mother

i have to as why is the model of Ashley so popular i dont really find her that attractive

best characters so far imo are in this order

1. Nicole always nice having another Linda personality although she seems a little bit less horny
2. Jessica my brothers said shes a top girl and when first seeing her i dont know why i doubted them
3. Diane i love me some milfs who knows maybe she wouldnt mind a friendly tickle
4. Carol she seems nice and horny
5. Ashley it looks like she is going to be the usual big sister cliche

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes