Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
why do some games not contain the eye symbol that i downloaded the game before, was unsure, but checked folder and "SecondChance-0.2-pc" was there :p
is it changes since website was updated?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I removed the "persistent file" in the "saves" and all was well until I reached the scene where the MC helps with the washing up , from there up to the bedroom /blackmail scene, his "mom" became "role model".
I didn't have that. I assume its a bit different on a different path and incestpatch probably missed that route. I was doing the no forgiveness approach, had the dishwashing scene and she was still called mom you see.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I didn't have that. I assume its a bit different on a different path and incestpatch probably missed that route. I was doing the no forgiveness approach, had the dishwashing scene and she was still called mom you see.
I am on the forgiveness route, so that could be the problem.
Thanks for helping.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This is only version 0.3. We will try to do more scenes with Chloe. But don't expect more than hugs and kisses. She is not of legal age.
Oh I get that, I figured she was like 16 or so. You could show her having a normal little sister idolization/crush on her older brother without it turning into anything. You could just do sweet things without it turning sexual. Like her coming to him when she has a nightmare, or you could have him saving her from some guy who is getting too touchy with her. Things that bring them closer and make him more of a big brother hero character to her.

It would be nice to see her become like his best friend in the story.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Lunch with Mother in park negative mom relationship "None of your business" choice has an image error "image '3_c_7_7_1' not found"

With -30 relationship, can't say no to hug in park.

Ashley's room blackmail threat positive mom relationship
"Image '3_g_9_0' not found"

negative relationship meal after blackmail "nicole looks away and ignores mc"

Jessica talking in third person.
Jessica saying "Jessica hates to wait."
Jessica saying "Jessica agrees with the new guy"
Jessica saying "A phone call? That's your idea. Jessica could've come up with that."
Jessica saying "This is exactly what Jessica needs after what just happened"

"Then They're his" should be "Then there's/there're his"

"is a weirdo that probably wants to fuck his own mom"

All of the text could use a run through a word processor and then a slow reading to make sure it is right.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I am getting really confused by this game now... On my not forgiving the mom route it seems like we are forced into forgiving her no matter what now? And I thought Ashley and MC were cool on that route at the end of the previous update but I guess that went out the window too?

Why have 2 supposedly distinct routes when we are just forced into the same route with very small differences in dialogue?

Really was enjoying the game until this update but I think I am out now. Good luck in the future dev (y)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I really like that quite unique option to forgive/not forgive and two different paths. I also have a minor complaint about the last update because it seems those two paths became too similar.

This game offers something new and I think it has potential. Also, could some of the stuff N7 or redknight00 give MaksB Game Developer status, thx in advance?

crazyass

Apr 3, 2019
(y)GREAT JOB!!!!!
I love It....
I wait for the continuation with impatience hoping that it is a little longer.
As well as a bigger difference with both roads.
Mom will choose Carol or Chloe for a threesome???
Good luck and .... the rest of the story ..... very quickly

a big thank-you;)

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I think They haven't implement the love path for Ahsley Cause both Love or hate Path of Mom leads to same outcome.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Don't really care for domination, just give me love and passion (plus lots of lewd, obviously) and all is well in the world :p
Let me quote myself.

I'm ashamed, but I think Ashley is hot as fuck with that skirt. I don't know how to feel about the "bad route", Nicole seems genuinely sorry and wants to repair the relationship (and take it to the next step), so I'm not too keen about making her life hell like Ash wants.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Let me quote myself.
For me this is a pet peeve so the way i see it: If she is genuinely sorry than she is 10 fucking years late with that. Oh i do believe she is sorry. But the truth is that if i for example burn down a whole town the mere fact that i'm sorry really doesn't mean jackshit. Her sorry is but mere two words in the face of 10 years of indifference. Offering hugs and kisses, the fact her little daughter telling us we shouldn't judge harshly, is an insult to injury really but of course lil' sister knows nothing so can't be mad at her, she just repeats what she read in a romantic novel probably. But momy dearest should know that making us breakfast and dropping a tear or two won't repair 10 years of "I left you behind because i wasn't interested in you, unlike in my baby daughter from my precious true love". So in my book she better break her back for scraps of affection before i'd even start to consider believing there is genuine commitment behind those oh-so-easy-to-say two words. :cautious:

Now obviously the game won't let me take such choices in any meaningful way and i'm pretty sure undeserved forgiveness has to be given or at best on an absolute no forgieveness route she'll just end up trying and thus basically found wanting in her so called commitment.

I'd be most suprised if the hardcore no-forgiveness route would offer a reasonable outcome while the forgiving route will surely offer some lovey dovey lewds but that, in my case, tastes like vinegar.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For me this is a pet peeve so the way i see it: If she is genuinely sorry than she is 10 fucking years late with that. Oh i do believe she is sorry. But the truth is that if i for example burn down a whole town the mere fact that i'm sorry really doesn't mean jackshit. Her sorry is but mere two words in the face of 10 years of indifference. Offering hugs and kisses, the fact her little daughter telling us we shouldn't judge harshly, is an insult to injury really but of course lil' sister knows nothing so can't be mad at her, she just repeats what she read in a romantic novel probably. But momy dearest should know that making us breakfast and dropping a tear or two won't repair 10 years of "I left you behind because i wasn't interested in you, unlike in my baby daughter from my precious true love". So in my book she better break her back for scraps of affection before i'd even start to consider believing there is genuine commitment behind those oh-so-easy-to-say two words. :cautious:

Now obviously the game won't let me take such choices in any meaningful way and i'm pretty sure undeserved forgiveness has to be given or at best on an absolute no forgieveness route she'll just end up trying and thus basically found wanting in her so called commitment.

I'd be most suprised if the hardcore no-forgiveness route would offer a reasonable outcome while the forgiving route will surely offer some lovey dovey lewds but that, in my case, tastes like vinegar.
Well when my mom and dad divorced 29 years ago when I was about 2 years old, my mom hasn't tried to contact me since, hasn't made any effort to be part of my life (if she really wanted to, she could contact me, it's not like I have a hidden number or changed name or nothing). Her reasons were shit, shittier than the mom's in this game, and yet I forgave my mom, not for her sake but mine, resentment is waste of time and energy. I understood her reasons, but don't agree with them, but I forgave her :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So in my book she better break her back for scraps of affection before i'd even start to consider believing there is genuine commitment behind those oh-so-easy-to-say two words. :cautious:
That's what I cant really understand. From her inner monologue we know she is sorry and loves her son, yet she abandoned him for the "love of her life" which now she can't stand and would change for her son without a second thought. So which one is it? Son or love of her life? Did she made a mistake for choosing the latter and now she's realizing it?

I still think she's not a bad person, just someone that probably got confused with what she wanted and made a huge mistake. At least we can assume that she cared for him enough to have him in her thoughts (birthday cards, college...). So who knows, maybe she was scared of what her son would think about her and was afraid to face him during all those years, or maybe she is indeed a terrible mother. But if she is, why would she try to reconnect with him again?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
vir_cotto Mytez Alteni Fantabaldu Ennoch Rythan25 Eerie Entity

im guessing theres going to be 2 different routes for the mom a domination route if you dont forgive her in the beginning of the game or the love route
That might be something new with this version, either that or I never even bothered to notice the "domination" route... as to me they are boner-killing... how can the MC not forgive his mom when she is that hot, and wants to bounce all over his erect dickens !!

You dont need to dominate her if she is already willing... The ones I wouldnt mind dominating are the pothead loser girl so she can replace her drug addiction with cock addiction, and the bitchy step-sis, she needs to be fucked till she is tamed...

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes