Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You guys disappoint me not knowing what snowballing is.... The only thing that caught me off guard with that was that only Carol and MC were there, I was like "who is she gonna snowball with ?".... And when I saw who the target was I scrolled back and told her to swallow like a good girl instead...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You guys disappoint me not knowing what snowballing is.... The only thing that caught me off guard with that was that only Carol and MC were there, I was like "who is she gonna snowball with ?".... And when I saw who the target was I scrolled back and told her to swallow like a good girl instead...
I knew what was coming when I saw "snowball" I was like "well ok let's see if he just opens wide and takes it out she kisses him and swaps it". Purely out of morbid curiosity then i rolled back and made her swallow. Either way Carol has already been inducted into my personal Imagiharem she's an adorable little freak :)

Mar 18, 2019
I'm playing both routes but both routes Ashley is against mc lol
bad route and romance route what is different huh?? Only Nicole points decrease in bad route lol

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I'm playing both routes but both routes Ashley is against mc lol
bad route and romance route what is different huh?? Only Nicole points decrease in bad route lol
I think think they haven't implemented all possible route for allow character.
either this or Devs are Lazy.

And One think i have noticed no matter how good you behave with Ashley She becomes bitch in College :p:p
IDk but there have to be a story behind this.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I can not download the patch, that stupid Nopy does not work, can anyone share it?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mytez Eerie Entity Fantabaldu vir_cotto

played the update and did the same as Rythan25 smashed a bottle over that jocks head

i really like the game the only problem i do have with it is the animation is kinda bad

next update will be interesting since we know Ashley is probably going to also want to hire her daddy due to what happen in the party and since we are in jail the truth is going to find out

the problem with all this is that blackmailed video was just our mom kissing us good night she didnt fuck us yet like she did in the future so im pretty sure Ashleys plan is going to back fired and her daddy is going to disown her

kinda a shame she would make a good sexual maid

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.....................i'll just say she blackmailed us. now, what is it that i didn't say?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I'm going to assume a little bit about her character...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Rythan25 vir_cotto

that pretty much goes beyond the tsundere/bitchy older sister types that most games go for

Mommy is best girl its a shame Chloe is under age because other then the other girls i would want to lewd her next after Mommy

after the cliff hanger of this update i dont really like Jessica that much

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Mommy is best girl its a shame Chloe is under age because other then the other girls i would want to lewd her next after Mommy
I'm expecting mommy to become more and more desperate now that she almost "loses" her son again. So probably expect some light action in the next update.

• Love
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Okay, so what's with the pacing of this game? The mother just flinging herself at the MC was pretty damn sudden although she is one hot Momma :love: Also the number of times the MC or Nicole could have grabbed the phone of Ashley who btw really needs to be put in her place. An interesting game so far although like I said it's moving pretty fast and it's only at V0.3 :unsure:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Okay, so what's with the pacing of this game? The mother just flinging herself at the MC was pretty damn sudden although she is one hot Momma :love: Also the number of times the MC or Nicole could have grabbed the phone of Ashley who btw really needs to be put in her place. An interesting game so far although like I said it's moving pretty fast and it's only at V0.3 :unsure:
From time to time have something that goes fast it does not hurt, and then some sequences are very funny. :D
And Jessica is smoking hot.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
IDK about Pacing But i think Story is moving in single direction.
there are alot of things that devs didn't cover up.

Reactions: kut52
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes