ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have to agree with many commentors here about the the wonky paths ..i played both pro and con "mother" paths and in the "con" you end up nice to her and whatnot and it seems you are gonna git some momma-juice in the future no matter what..that dosnt sit well with me because i do not want no momma-juice..why cant ya just leave me alone with my stoner chicks to live the happy 3-some life?..sheesh.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The game is about the mom/son relationship. I assume the paths will both be similar, but one will be more of a love path and the other will be more of a darker path eventually. Probably domination or something like that, I would say corruption but the mom is already pretty corrupted lol.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
The game is about the mom/son relationship. I assume the paths will both be similar, but one will be more of a love path and the other will be more of a darker path eventually. Probably domination or something like that, I would say corruption but the mom is already pretty corrupted lol.
That's how it should be, but in this update, even if you are trying to take the darkpath the MC suddenly became a mamma's boy...

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You can still be sore at her and not want her life to be hell.
True, and the fact she's trying to get to know the mc and help him without asking for anything in return is why I'm willing to give her a chance.

Reactions: Mytez

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I just finished playing in both routes and i liked the unforgiven more, mainly because you can go further with Carol and Jess and for me these two are the stars of the show, they are cool,hot and smoke weed,second because it was nice treat nicole like shit, she cheated on Dad, abandoned MC, and after all that she lusts on her son? on BOTH ROUTES, that lady is nuts, the only thing that bugged me a bit was losing points with her because of choices involving Carol and Jess, whys that? she is narcicist as well? she is the only one that can have her son or something like that?, anyways i really enjoyed so far but the unforgiven seems to be the right place especialy if that is the only way to have Jess and Carol.

Reactions: McWoodz

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
i really like the game the only problem i do have with it is the animation is kinda bad
Sorry guys. I wanted to release a new version of the game in a month. And I understand that I was wrong. In the next version, only "fun" with Jessica at the beginning of the game will be about 10-11 animations. The longest of them is 32 frame. I think in the next version there will be about 30-40 animations. And they will not be 4-5 frame repeating animations.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes