Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
With respect to that with Male MC's the blood flow is not exactly going to the brain ;)
Well, we can't accuse this one here mc with excessive usage of the brain either! Not that i can blame him. I mean he didn't really have much a of a choice. If its not his mom that rapes him than its some random nextdoor girl. He haven't realized yet that he is the fuckdoll of this game. Hah, that brings back memories :sneaky:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Rythan25 vir_cotto

that pretty much goes beyond the tsundere/bitchy older sister types that most games go for

Mommy is best girl its a shame Chloe is under age because other then the other girls i would want to lewd her next after Mommy

after the cliff hanger of this update i dont really like Jessica that much
Jessica was super stupid this update, but I think it was necessary, maybe now she will drop her lameass "druggie" angle, and just be badass without drugs...

I have to say I do like multiple things about her... the top two being she can kick Ashley's ass with amazing ease, and the fact that she fucking talks about herself in the 3RD PERSON !! That right there makes her gold on the level of other awesome meme characters like Belle (Long Live the Princess), and better than the crazy Vegan from MSMR.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The reason it was annoying that you had the option, two times actually, to refuse. That you can't in the end just rendered those pointless :rolleyes:
exactly, i'd rather die then use drugs. that may sound overly dramatice-but i can assure you-if i started-i'd never stop-i wouldn't come back from it. plus, i've suffered greatly as a child due to my ''father''. i hate drugs with a passion.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
It's too bad the mc is such a pathetic and incompetent loser, as it's caused me to lose most of my interest. Or maybe that's due to my choices? Well the ability to control the actions of the mc is far too limited. Most choices I'm allowed to make are things I don't care about that probably have important outcomes attached to them that just makes this game annoying. Is it so bad to want to be able to pick a woman you want to pursue and make choices that help you accomplish it without getting tied up with every other female character that I have no interest in, and get forced into relationships with them?

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
I had been playing against the mother and suddenly the mc is all sweet and good and trusting with her... I feel betrayed by the developer...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
where is the anal sex scene?
On the unforgiving route you can buttrut one of the girls but i can't recall if its Jessica (is more likely) or Carol... if you participate when things get hot between the three. It not shown properly though.

Reactions: Aelfan
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes