taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The project is great, you do an amazing job!
I would like to see scenes Futa on male with Iris and MC on the way of full acceptance and submission. Just because she wants to.
And could be is possible option, under which Iris shaved herself, under your good behavior? Not for MC, but just to make it more enjoyable for her?
Yeah that will come later. It does kind of suck, that there's currently no futa scene on the sub route.

I personally like my girls with pubic hair, so I doubt iris will ever shave. But you will see other characters that are clean shaven.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Sorry to be that guy but ... Do you have a presumption on which month the next update could show up?
I'm avoiding giving a hard release date, because trying too hard to stick to a release date caused me to rush out day two without enough bug testing.

If I had to ballpark, I would say late this month or early next month, but I make no promises.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
taco7
What you think about menstruation in hard femdom? I didn't see it even in Jobeo games.
This kind of stuf is rarely seen in games. Could this be the moment?
It's not my thing, but I'm not super against it or anything. I probably won't add it to the game for myself, but if someone pledged at the request a scene tier and asked for it, I'd put it in. That's why there is farting in the game, despite me not liking it

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
It's not my thing, but I'm not super against it or anything. I probably won't add it to the game for myself, but if someone pledged at the request a scene tier and asked for it, I'd put it in. That's why there is farting in the game, despite me not liking it
In the end, I think, works of art are best when they go where the author wants to take them. A scene done by someone who isn't really into the fetish it depicts is probably not going to be great. One can always feel a true believer in the careful and loving way s/he depicts his/her pleasures.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
In the end, I think, works of art are best when they go where the author wants to take them. A scene done by someone who isn't really into the fetish it depicts is probably not going to be great. One can always feel a true believer in the careful and loving way s/he depicts his/her pleasures.
I do agree with this to a point. Thankfully it doesn't come up very often, since I'm into almost all BDSM related fetishes.

Reactions: bulifun and asehpe

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
It's nice, but this micro penis is such a turn off. Should have an option for normal D
That would require me to create an alternate version of every naked image in the game. There are 4,570 images in the game currently, you figure something like 3,000 of them have the mc naked in them. That would require me to render another 3000 images, not including all of the extra images I would have to render going forward.

Long story short, sorry but I have no intention of doing that.

Last edited:

Axeleson

Dec 28, 2017
That would require me to create an alternate version of every naked image in the game. There are 4,570 images in the game currently, you figure something like 3,000 of them have the mc naked in them. That would require me to render another 3000 images, not including all of the extra images I would have to render going forward.

Long story short, sorry but I have no intention of doing that.

just an idea and i don't no if you are planning for the MC having normal sex, but you can justify a bigger dick with the girl doing a spell that makes the mc cook big or at least a normal size (just in future scenes) so you don't need to do it in every scene

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
when i speak about normal sex i'm talking about vaginal sex for exemple, it still can be female domination with that
If I do put vaginal sex in the game, I will probably have her grow his dick for that scene, but I don't think that would satisfy the people that hate the MC's small penis.

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
If I do put vaginal sex in the game, I will probably have her grow his dick for that scene, but I don't think that would satisfy the people that hate the MC's small penis.
i think how you have been doing stuff so is great. It can be frustrating when devs keep changing stuff to keep a small portion of the players happy and u end up with a completely different game.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i think how you have been doing stuff so is great. It can be frustrating when devs keep changing stuff to keep a small portion of the players happy and u end up with a completely different game.
Don't worry, I have no intention of changing how I make the game. To date I've made no money off the game, so I do this entirely as a hobby for myself. There would be no point in me making a game I didn't enjoy.

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
there is a futa blowjob scene, if you piss iris off while talking to her about the clothing she gives you.
Tnx, btw the MC talked a lot about getting through the week, do you plan on making this 7 days? or are you going to skip some of them?

Cause it would be cool if the landlord comes back and Iris tells her you were bad or good, and both of them punish or reward him. Since whenever landlord wants to do sth with MC, she kicks Iris out. (beside that one spanking scene in day 1)

Oh, I almost forgot, Iris calls justin, jason when she is playing fetch with MC and wants to pee in his mouth. I don't know if it matters or not, just wanted to let you know

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes